Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Why so many tshirts comments? Is he mad because the moths are through their 1939 championship shirts?
That and the fact only aggy and eastex bumpkins who never darkened a college classroom buy aggy gear. They so desperately want to the ATM logo to be a national and worldwide brand they opened up a campus in the Middle East and turned their main campus into a diploma mill. How has that worked out for them?
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, deft said:

Why so many tshirts comments? Is he mad because the moths are through their 1939 championship shirts?

It's superior irony for them to talk about t-shirt fans while simultaneously flaunting the "vaunted aggy ring and network."

I know double digit "aggies" who graduated from Texas A&M (insert campus other than College Station here) who show off their "aggy ring" and slyly state they went to a&m. That's the definition of a t-shirt fan base. 

Edited by MuellerHorn

7 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I think my favorite aggy oxymoron is the "Big Brother/Little Brother" thing.  We're little brother with no power, yet we apparently control all the refs, the Big 3 networks, ESPN and Disney, the playoff committee, all the sports talking heads, the state legislature, and the SEC president.  Our lack of power and presence has also destroyed two conferences, and we're on the way to destroying the SEC.

Well when you put it like that...

The Grinch Smiling GIF by The Good Films

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

It's superior irony for them to talk about t-shirt fans while simultaneously flaunting the "vaunted aggy ring and network."

I know double digit "aggies" who graduated from Texas A&M (insert campus other than College Station here) who show off their "aggy ring" and slyly state they went to a&m. That's the definition of a t-shirt fan base. 

Well, they were probably paying fees for the football team in College Station. 

23 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I think my favorite aggy oxymoron is the "Big Brother/Little Brother" thing.  We're little brother with no power, yet we apparently control all the refs, the Big 3 networks, ESPN and Disney, the playoff committee, all the sports talking heads, the state legislature, and the SEC president.  Our lack of power and presence has also destroyed two conferences, and we're on the way to destroying the SEC.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

55 minutes ago, ousux said:

That and the fact only aggy and eastex bumpkins who never darkened a college classroom buy aggy gear. They so desperately want to the ATM logo to be a national and worldwide brand they opened up a campus in the Middle East and turned their main campus into a diploma mill. How has that worked out for them?emoji28.png

Wait... WTF?! Did they aggy really open a campus in the middle eastern world?

• Fuck You 1

Life can be hard sometimes, work, kids, etc. But then there is this thread, which breathes life into my soul. 

Jerry world was fantastic yesterday, btw. I turned to my buddy and said, “I don’t think we even need FSU to lose”. And we didn’t. 

Edited by Gucci_Suit
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Regarding their co-ordinator search:

image.png.dd279410e83d050a1309988c11f0f24b.png

I wonder if this is a Billy sock. That's the exact language used while they were dragging their feet before getting stuck with Petrino. He likely used the same language during the Elko hire. Ol' Billy felt really good about the Petirno move.

• Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Love how they talk about the down B12 (BDF), not realizing that the top 4-5 team would’ve boat raced them this year. Just like always, they would have finished middle of the pack!

I hope whoever plays them in the Texas Bowl (KU or KSU ?) beats them by 20+!

Hook’em!!!

If they draw Kansas or K state I bet they have a sudden illness decimate their team!!

This is the perfect encapsulation of aggy. The original post basically says that all of the conspiracy theories being presented on the board -- and if you look they are very much down with the idea that the fix was in for tu from the beginning of the season -- make the aggies look dumb and only fuel the negative stereotypes of the school. He is then predictably crushed by opposing viewpoints. But Cinco Ranch here is my favorite: Let me see your papers. Don't tell me about facts. I'll believe what I want to believe. By god someone in Austin flipped me off once.

Also, no CR, but his signature is the chef's kiss. 

image.png.98aa97813244d58db3c1154343a41260.png

Edited by SimkinsMan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

image.png.80cc70db9a3a62f36ffdd7d4e4c3c48d.png

Nobody can actually know any of that shit because it's the made-fantasy ot a pathetic jihad cult.

The last part doesn't even make sense relating to the current situation. It's just yet another Aggie thinking everyone remembers and cares about their experience in 2020. It seems like he is somehow trying to tie his vast "knowledge" of the debil into what he perceives is a screw job 3 years ago.

You're right. This is the pure distillation of the TexAgs aggie. His truth is founded in message board repetition. His outrage at tu is founded in the same kinds of likes that led them to claim that we threw urine on veterans at Memorial Stadium.

I once explored the urine throwing thing on Texags, and it seems to have faded away. I asked if the hippies in question walked around with vials of their own urine in case they ran into a veteran or if they just produced the urine as needed. How could they identify a veteran? If urine where hurled, did not the bystanders catching errant droplets respond with rage? Did a war veteran tamely allow this to happen?

Absolutely no responses. Zero. Someone had made that claim on the thread where I examined their claim.

I think Aggies see their lying about Texas as some kind of psy-ops mission where the lying is okay. They do it all the fucking time.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

The only place where Texas making the playoffs is controversial is among the agroids. That Texas would be one of the four teams was pretty much accepted by the CFB fans/analysts/talking heads after last night. I'd bet that the discussion is for most part between Bama/FSU selection on other teams' boards. 

• Hook 'Em 1