Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

13 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

So glad that street agent jkb still has family members to sell. Didn’t the last family member get kicked off the Baylor team?

He's supposedly been trying to shop the Newton kids around as a package deal to a bunch of schools, and has supposedly been trying to get some sort of job in TCU's recruiting department (won't happen)

2 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Dear Texags,

I have read your website for many years and didn't think that I would ever have occasion to write. All of that changed today, when I met Coach Brew. I was using the bathroom at the MSC when Coach Brew's glorious manhood suddenly emerged from the glory hole on my right hand side.

I was extremely cheese towards him but could not help myself. I told him we were best friends and he didn't know it yet. So the rest of our glory hole session, he called me "Buddy." He didn't have to recruit me, I've been sucking dick in that glory hole in the MSC for years. I can tell you by his long slender cock, that he's good at glory holing. I finished him off and swallowed hard. Long story short, he and I are tight and the Station was completely lit that day!

He said that he had been by Weatherford to visit some other glory holes. All he would say is, "There's a kid there who can suck some dick a little bit, he's working hard to get offers and he will get some." He also mentioned some glory holes in Houston he used to visit. Then he took pics of me sucking his dick and sent them to Terry Price.

Love and glory holes,

Aggiekyle

Jesus Mitch.  I think you went a little too far. 

1 hour ago, Fud said:

He's supposedly been trying to shop the Newton kids around as a package deal to a bunch of schools, and has supposedly been trying to get some sort of job in TCU's recruiting department (won't happen)

He’s been trying to get a legitimate job at ANY school for years. The reason he can’t because he is sketchy as fuck and is a glorified street agent. Suprised he hasn’t started a 7v7 team yet 

23 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

Was Brewster hard?  If so, that would be pretty gay.  Being hard while a guy blows you might be gayer than the dude doing the blowing.  The logic is certainly debatable but Bob Saget used to suck dick for coke and I don’t think he was gay 

You seem to know wayyy too much about blowing.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

You seem to know wayyy too much about blowing.

You triggered bro?  You thought you were off the hook from that one time you got your pecker sucked by a guy after convincing yourself you weren’t gay because you weren’t the one suckin dick 

The next Aggies? A&M pledges chime in

VIP ByDAMON SAYLES 40 minutes ago

6_8191558.jpg OT Kenyon Green (Photo: Brian Perroni, 247Sports)

As the spring prepares to turn into the summer, a large amount of elite-level targets are still uncommitted in the 2019 class. With Texas A&M at a dozen commits, there's still opportunity for the class to get even better -- and improve from No. 3 in 247Sports' football recruiting team composite rankings to the No. 1 spot.

In order for that to happen, the Aggies will need to land some more of the premier names in college football recruiting. Texas A&M currently has one 5-star commit in safety Brian Williamsand a handful of 4-star players. But, there are still 5-stars and 4-stars available.

The 12 commitments were asked about who they would want in their class. The majority of the dozen pledges participated in the short question-and-answer session, and they all agreed to answer anonymously.

When asked about a recruit, whether uncommitted or committed to another school, who they wanted to be a part of the Texas A&M class, Grant Gunnell was one of the names that came up on multiple occasions. A top-100 player nationally and former Texas A&M commit, Gunnell's return to the class would solve the questions the Aggies have in landing a signal-caller.

"He would really bring a good end to an already-championship-caliber class," one commit said of Gunnell, who is the nation's No. 3 pro-style quarterback and No. 97 player overall, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

"He is a real good player that would help our class," another pledge said. "And, he is a cool guy."

Gunnell has made official visits to Ohio State and Arizona. His Crystal Ball predictions are leaning toward him joining former Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin at Arizona. But several players are hoping to change his mind by signing day.

Another player the commits would love to have a part of the class just signed with TCU on Friday. Andrew Coker is a 3-star talent with 17 reported offers and a high ceiling on the football field. The Aggies were in the hunt for Coker, who stands nearly 6-foot-7 and weighs 310 pounds, but TCU was a team to watch for quite some time, and on Friday, Coker decided to pull the trigger.

The Aggies are still looking for an offensive lineman commit in the 2019 class. A couple of pledges would have loved to have added Coker to the group -- and some still think the Aggies have a shot to flip him before signing day.

"He's big, he's strong, and he's physical," one commit said. "I know he will make us all better."

"He's like my brother, and having family with you in such an amazing place is more than amazing," another pledge said. "I know if he goes to A&M, he'd love it."

As for an uncommitted recruit, the same name seemed to come up by a few offensive and defensive pledges. Kenyon Green is ranked the No. 1 player in the state of Texas, and he's ranked the nation's No. 15 player overall and No. 4 offensive tackle, per the 247Sports Composite.

Green announced his top five on Friday, consisting of Texas A&M, Texas, Alabama, LSU and Oklahoma. He's a former LSU commit who many believe could be the next 5-star pledge for the Aggies. In fact, what one commit said about Green practically was echoed and paraphrased by a couple others.

2COMMENTS

"He's the best O-lineman in the nation," one commit said. "What else is there to say?"

The commits chimed in on a few other players, as well. Look for Part 2 of this story to run Sunday

6 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

The next Aggies? A&M pledges chime in

VIP ByDAMON SAYLES 40 minutes ago

6_8191558.jpg OT Kenyon Green (Photo: Brian Perroni, 247Sports)

As the spring prepares to turn into the summer, a large amount of elite-level targets are still uncommitted in the 2019 class. With Texas A&M at a dozen commits, there's still opportunity for the class to get even better -- and improve from No. 3 in 247Sports' football recruiting team composite rankings to the No. 1 spot.

In order for that to happen, the Aggies will need to land some more of the premier names in college football recruiting. Texas A&M currently has one 5-star commit in safety Brian Williamsand a handful of 4-star players. But, there are still 5-stars and 4-stars available.

The 12 commitments were asked about who they would want in their class. The majority of the dozen pledges participated in the short question-and-answer session, and they all agreed to answer anonymously.

When asked about a recruit, whether uncommitted or committed to another school, who they wanted to be a part of the Texas A&M class, Grant Gunnell was one of the names that came up on multiple occasions. A top-100 player nationally and former Texas A&M commit, Gunnell's return to the class would solve the questions the Aggies have in landing a signal-caller.

"He would really bring a good end to an already-championship-caliber class," one commit said of Gunnell, who is the nation's No. 3 pro-style quarterback and No. 97 player overall, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

"He is a real good player that would help our class," another pledge said. "And, he is a cool guy."

Gunnell has made official visits to Ohio State and Arizona. His Crystal Ball predictions are leaning toward him joining former Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin at Arizona. But several players are hoping to change his mind by signing day.

Another player the commits would love to have a part of the class just signed with TCU on Friday. Andrew Coker is a 3-star talent with 17 reported offers and a high ceiling on the football field. The Aggies were in the hunt for Coker, who stands nearly 6-foot-7 and weighs 310 pounds, but TCU was a team to watch for quite some time, and on Friday, Coker decided to pull the trigger.

The Aggies are still looking for an offensive lineman commit in the 2019 class. A couple of pledges would have loved to have added Coker to the group -- and some still think the Aggies have a shot to flip him before signing day.

"He's big, he's strong, and he's physical," one commit said. "I know he will make us all better."

"He's like my brother, and having family with you in such an amazing place is more than amazing," another pledge said. "I know if he goes to A&M, he'd love it."

As for an uncommitted recruit, the same name seemed to come up by a few offensive and defensive pledges. Kenyon Green is ranked the No. 1 player in the state of Texas, and he's ranked the nation's No. 15 player overall and No. 4 offensive tackle, per the 247Sports Composite.

Green announced his top five on Friday, consisting of Texas A&M, Texas, Alabama, LSU and Oklahoma. He's a former LSU commit who many believe could be the next 5-star pledge for the Aggies. In fact, what one commit said about Green practically was echoed and paraphrased by a couple others.

2COMMENTS

"He's the best O-lineman in the nation," one commit said. "What else is there to say?"

The commits chimed in on a few other players, as well. Look for Part 2 of this story to run Sunday

Damon,

1.) Nobody cares what Chase Lane thinks

2.) There’s a difference between sign and commit

3.) Nice tease 

2 hours ago, RollingPresidential said:

Damon Sayles was not this bad before.

He wasn’t? He is worse than Hamm ever was at the moment. 

When NaNa chose Notre Dame he posted a thread stating congratulations to NaNa for choosing Notre Dame over Texas. The Aggies weren’t even in the recruitment. It wasn’t a one off statement in a thread. He dedicated a thread to being that guy

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

He wasn’t? He is worse than Hamm ever was at the moment. 

When NaNa chose Notre Dame he posted a thread stating congratulations to NaNa for choosing Notre Dame over Texas. The Aggies weren’t even in the recruitment. It wasn’t a one off statement in a thread. He dedicated a thread to being that guy

afaik, he had no previous connection to A&M other than being ESPN's B12 recruiting guy. He seemed really generic back then. You're absolutely right though, he's really bad now.

The next Aggies? A&M pledges chime in (Part 2)

VIP ByDAMON SAYLES 48 minutes ago

6_8299886.jpg Jeffery Carter (Photo: Damon Sayles, 247Sports)

On Saturday, GigEm247 posted Part 1 of a two-part story involving the anonymous opinions of members of the 2019 cycle regarding who they would like to add to their nationally ranked recruiting class. Among the names were the nation's No. 4 offensive tackle Kenyon Green, former Texas A&M quarterback pledge Grant Gunnell and new TCU offensive lineman commit Andrew Coker.

Today, we continue the series, as several other names were mentioned by the class. Texas A&M currently has a dozen commitments, and to improve from the No. 3 spot in 247Sports' 
football recruiting team composite rankings to possibly the No. 1 spot, the athletes are hoping to land a few elite players.

While Green was a popular offensive player of discussion, 4-star cornerback Jeffery Carter was a name a couple of players mentioned as a potential defensive pledge. Carter is a top-100 player with 22 reported offers. Carter announced a top six last month of Texas A&M, Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Oregon, and many believe the race will come down to either Texas A&M, Oregon or Oklahoma.

Carter is the nation's No. 41 player overall and No. 5 cornerback, according to 247Sports. He also is ranked the No. 5 player from the state of Texas. At 6 feet and 180 pounds, Carter is projected to play cornerback at the next level, but he is equally talented as a wide receiver.

"I want Jeffery Carter," one commit said. "He's very athletic, fast, strong and can play both sides of the ball."

"I mean ... he's a dog on the field," another commit said.

While many in-state players are always considered primary targets, one player in Texas A&M's 2019 class has been doing his research on the out-of-state talent. Much like the Aggies' coaching staff has shown, the objective is to find the best fits for the program, whether the target lives a few minutes or thousands of miles from College Station.

When asked for one name to add to the class, the anonymous pledge couldn't decide between two -- Mississippi linebacker Zach Edwards and California linebacker Spencer Lytle. Edwards currently is an LSU commit, while Lytle has 40-plus reported offers and June official visits set to Wisconsin and Notre Dame.

Edwards has been committed to LSU since March 3, but he was at Texas A&M for the Maroon & White Game in April and is considered a legitimate target for the Aggies to flip at inside linebacker. Lytle may be more of a challenge for the Texas A&M staff. Although he visited the campus and enjoyed the time spent on March 24, Lytle is believed to be looking more at Notre Dame, UCLA and Big Ten schools Wisconsin, Minnesota and Indiana.

"I would love to see either Zach Edwards or Spencer Lytle [committed]," the pledge said. "They are two high-class linebackers and would be great to be around. I'm looking forward to 
being able to fight on the field alongside them."

The breakdown of Texas A&M's 2019 class includes seven defensive players, four offensive players and a special teams commit. From a defensive line perspective, the Aggies have loads of talent coming in 4-stars DeMarvin Leal, Braedon Mowry and Josh Ellison. The Aggies are hoping to one or two defensive linemen, and a name that came up was Marcus Stripling.

The Mayde Creek defensive end is ranked the nation's No. 140 overall prospect in the class, and as the No. 11 defensive end, he's been a player to watch for some time. Texas A&M is the favorite to land him, according to his 247Sports Crystal Ball predictions, but schools like Oklahoma, LSU and Florida are true contenders.

"He's a beast," the commit said of Stripling. "What else can you say?"

"You get him ... that's a wrap," another pledge said. "He's a monster on the field."

Stripling has made multiple trips to Texas A&M, the latest coming in April for the spring game. He has 20 reported offers yet has not set a timetable for his final decision.

1COMMENTS

The summer will be key for Texas A&M to not only impress their targets but also add more members to the growing class. Two players the commits will be keeping an eye on are the Pensacola, Florida, offensive line duo of Adrian Medley and Hunter Rayburn. Both linemen are scheduled for official visits the weekend of June 8

44 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

The next Aggies? A&M pledges chime in (Part 2)

VIP ByDAMON SAYLES 48 minutes ago

6_8299886.jpg Jeffery Carter (Photo: Damon Sayles, 247Sports)

On Saturday, GigEm247 posted Part 1 of a two-part story involving the anonymous opinions of members of the 2019 cycle regarding who they would like to add to their nationally ranked recruiting class. Among the names were the nation's No. 4 offensive tackle Kenyon Green, former Texas A&M quarterback pledge Grant Gunnell and new TCU offensive lineman commit Andrew Coker.

Today, we continue the series, as several other names were mentioned by the class. Texas A&M currently has a dozen commitments, and to improve from the No. 3 spot in 247Sports' 
football recruiting team composite rankings to possibly the No. 1 spot, the athletes are hoping to land a few elite players.

While Green was a popular offensive player of discussion, 4-star cornerback Jeffery Carter was a name a couple of players mentioned as a potential defensive pledge. Carter is a top-100 player with 22 reported offers. Carter announced a top six last month of Texas A&M, Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Oregon, and many believe the race will come down to either Texas A&M, Oregon or Oklahoma.

Carter is the nation's No. 41 player overall and No. 5 cornerback, according to 247Sports. He also is ranked the No. 5 player from the state of Texas. At 6 feet and 180 pounds, Carter is projected to play cornerback at the next level, but he is equally talented as a wide receiver.

"I want Jeffery Carter," one commit said. "He's very athletic, fast, strong and can play both sides of the ball."

"I mean ... he's a dog on the field," another commit said.

While many in-state players are always considered primary targets, one player in Texas A&M's 2019 class has been doing his research on the out-of-state talent. Much like the Aggies' coaching staff has shown, the objective is to find the best fits for the program, whether the target lives a few minutes or thousands of miles from College Station.

When asked for one name to add to the class, the anonymous pledge couldn't decide between two -- Mississippi linebacker Zach Edwards and California linebacker Spencer Lytle. Edwards currently is an LSU commit, while Lytle has 40-plus reported offers and June official visits set to Wisconsin and Notre Dame.

Edwards has been committed to LSU since March 3, but he was at Texas A&M for the Maroon & White Game in April and is considered a legitimate target for the Aggies to flip at inside linebacker. Lytle may be more of a challenge for the Texas A&M staff. Although he visited the campus and enjoyed the time spent on March 24, Lytle is believed to be looking more at Notre Dame, UCLA and Big Ten schools Wisconsin, Minnesota and Indiana.

"I would love to see either Zach Edwards or Spencer Lytle [committed]," the pledge said. "They are two high-class linebackers and would be great to be around. I'm looking forward to 
being able to fight on the field alongside them."

The breakdown of Texas A&M's 2019 class includes seven defensive players, four offensive players and a special teams commit. From a defensive line perspective, the Aggies have loads of talent coming in 4-stars DeMarvin Leal, Braedon Mowry and Josh Ellison. The Aggies are hoping to one or two defensive linemen, and a name that came up was Marcus Stripling.

The Mayde Creek defensive end is ranked the nation's No. 140 overall prospect in the class, and as the No. 11 defensive end, he's been a player to watch for some time. Texas A&M is the favorite to land him, according to his 247Sports Crystal Ball predictions, but schools like Oklahoma, LSU and Florida are true contenders.

"He's a beast," the commit said of Stripling. "What else can you say?"

"You get him ... that's a wrap," another pledge said. "He's a monster on the field."

Stripling has made multiple trips to Texas A&M, the latest coming in April for the spring game. He has 20 reported offers yet has not set a timetable for his final decision.

1COMMENTS

The summer will be key for Texas A&M to not only impress their targets but also add more members to the growing class. Two players the commits will be keeping an eye on are the Pensacola, Florida, offensive line duo of Adrian Medley and Hunter Rayburn. Both linemen are scheduled for official visits the weekend of June 8

EJ can be insufferable at times, but jesus christ.   I cannot believe people pay to read this shit. 

• Like 2

You know all their commits are looking at each other asking, “Did you talk to him? I didn’t talk to him.” I’m sure a commit said if they get a certain recruit that “it’s a wrap”. He thinks people actually believe this stuff. I’m sure all the aggy lemmings lap it up though.

aggy believes that their floor is #3 in recruit rankings. Because they can only go up, and Jimbo promised the #1 or #2 class. They seem to not realize that Georgia, Texas, Ohio State, etc will move up as well. And there are plenty of schools with a higher average than aggy. But don't let that fact stop the narrative...the #1 class is coming! whoop!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sejjr said:

aggy believes that their floor is #3 in recruit rankings. Because they can only go up, and Jimbo promised the #1 or #2 class. They seem to not realize that Georgia, Texas, Ohio State, etc will move up as well. And there are plenty of schools with a higher average than aggy. But don't let that fact stop the narrative...the #1 class is coming! whoop!

Winning the June recruiting rankings is a long-standing aggy tradition.

Final full spring eval week: Looking at the new A&M offers

VIP ByBRIAN PERRONI 2 hours ago

6_8130925.jpg(Photo: Brian Perroni, 247Sports)

The spring evaluation period officially ends this coming Thursday and the Texas A&M coaches were busy during the last full week. While they were out on the road, several new offers went out both within the Lone Star State borders and to players all over the country.

-St. Petersburg (Fla.) HS DT Keenan Hester: The 6-foot-5, 280-pound senior-to-be was offered by the Aggies last Sunday. Hester held several early offers but, for some reason, did not see more start coming in until a few weeks ago. A&M, Louisville, North Carolina and Tennessee are his most recent offers and he is still very open.

Brooklyn (N.Y.) Poly Prep DT Jason Blissett: A&M DT coach Elijah Robinson spent a lot of time in the Northeast this week and the 6-foot-3.5, 271-pound Blissett is one of the players he went to see. He called the A&M offer ‘huge.’ Blissett, who plays end in high school and could keep doing so, does not necessarily have a list of favorites but likes the Aggies and also plans to visit Duke, Virginia and Wake Forest.

-Tallahassee (Fla.) Godby LB Tarian Lee Jr.: The 6-foot-2, 203-pound defender is a player that A&M went by to see recently and, on Thursday, the Aggies offered. Lee’s film is solid but, for whatever reason, he only has a handful of offers. He could very well be one to watch.

-Pittsburg ATH Keontae Burns: The 6-foot-3, 177-pound East Texan can play either receiver or safety, though he says the Aggies offered him at receiver. He has been pretty hot as of late with Alabama also recently offering. Some people in East Texas felt the Aggie offer was a really big one for Burns and that A&M is a major player. Arkansas is in good shape as well

• Like 1

So this is pretty interesting from Perroni ::

Fort Bend ISD has a trio of big-time offensive line prospects in the class of 2020 and Texas A&M got in early on all three of them. The Aggies were the first to offer both Kempner guard Akinola Ogunbiyi and Austin guard Kendal Septs. They were the third FBS offer for Hightower tackle Smart Chibuzo. All three players are close friends and have talked about playing together at the next level. All currently list A&M as their top schools as well. Ogunbiyi, who picked up offers from LSU, Missouri and Oklahoma this past week, now plans to make another trip to College Station on Monday. He will be joined on the trip by Chibuzo. The latter was just in Aggieland last weekend, when he was offered by A&M.

Though it probably will not happen just yet, there's a very good chance both players end up on the Aggie commit list before too long. Both have said they would like to make early decisions. Though neither is planning to commit on Monday, you never know as players often get caught up while on trips and they are both already coming in with the Aggies as the leaders. A&M already has two early commitments for the class of 2020, both offensive linemen, in Jordan Jefferson of Navasota and Josh Bankhead of The Woodlands College Park.

Just making an educated guess, I don't think they will commit tomorrow. But, I also don't think it will be too long before they eventually do so.

If this was to happen A&M would have 5 2020 kids. All five OGs (well, I guess Chibuzo is listed as an OT but he looks like a OG to me, hell Chibuzo and Septs already need to drop a lot of weight). I guess banking on the 2021 OT class?  (3 of them from the Katy Echo Chamber?). Still no offer for Curtis Stripling. I'm all for this as we could get back in on Akinola at any point. Taking 1-2 can't miss guys this far out is one thing, taking an entire OL class before their Junior year of high school? fuck that shit. If they are taking them to hold them and recruit over them fine, but then where is the offer for Stripling to help lock in Marcus? 

4 minutes ago, golfclap said:

If this was to happen A&M would have 5 2020 kids. All five OGs (well, I guess Chibuzo is listed as an OT but he looks like a OG to me, hell Chibuzo and Septs already need to drop a lot of weight). I guess banking on the 2021 OT class?  (3 of them from the Katy Echo Chamber?). Still no offer for Curtis Stripling. I'm all for this as we could get back in on Akinola at any point. Taking 1-2 can't miss guys this far out is one thing, taking an entire OL class before their Junior year of high school? fuck that shit. If they are taking them to hold them and recruit over them fine, but then where is the offer for Stripling to help lock in Marcus? 

Does Marcus Stripling have any interest in Texas at all?  I know you've said before the main draw for him to aggy is his aggy obsessed bro.  Like you said a lot of these 2020 OL guys need to lose some weight and that Jordan Jefferson kid barely looks 6 ft. tall.  Trust the marine I guess??

now Sayles is posting about Akinola and Chibuzo, so I think the bat signal has been activated by the athletic dept. 

Monday will be a day off for many. Not so much for the Texas A&M football staff. Monday will be a day to try and win over two 2020 Houston-area offensive linemen in Akinola Ogunbiyi and Smart Chibuzo. Ogunbiyi is an athlete who has Texas A&M very high on his list. The Aggies were the first program to take a chance on the 6-foot-4, 310-pound interior lineman, and since then, he has added offers from LSU, Oklahoma and Missouri. The last time Ogunbiyi took a visit to Texas A&M, on March 28, he was offered a scholarship. The Kempner High School standout said he is returning to speak with coaches, see the campus and take in the environment of College Station.

"I love it; I love what Jimbo Fisher is doing over there," said Ogunbiyi, who is being recruited by Fisher and offensive line coach Jim Turner.

While the program definitely intrigues him, Ogunbiyi said he is "just visiting to visit." There are no specified plans to commit on Monday; however, he's said on several occasions that his interest in the program is high, particularly with Fisher taking over the program and preparing for his first season.

"It's the SEC, and Aggieland is a great place to play football," Ogunbiyi said. "Especially with the years coming up."

The Aggies have two 2020 pledges -- both offensive linemen -- in Navasota 4-star Jordan Jefferson and The Woodlands College Park's Josh Bankhead. Jefferson is ranked the nation's No. 6 guard, according to 247Sports. Bankhead currently is unranked.

57 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Does Marcus Stripling have any interest in Texas at all?  I know you've said before the main draw for him to aggy is his aggy obsessed bro.  Like you said a lot of these 2020 OL guys need to lose some weight and that Jordan Jefferson kid barely looks 6 ft. tall.  Trust the marine I guess??

I think he does and I think our staff has done a really good job just to keep him talking and listening, but I think the time and amount of negativity from the various coaching staffs and his brother is going to be nearly impossible to overcome. Like I said recently, it looks a lot like OU may end up the benefactor. The other interesting thing will be if Alabama gets serious about Marcus, if they do I think he'll leave his little brother in the rearview and end up with the Tide, but we'll see. 

1 hour ago, golfclap said:

Well they’re a town full of fucking idiots, so that should help answer your question. 

15 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Final full spring eval week: Looking at the new A&M offers

VIP ByBRIAN PERRONI 2 hours ago

6_8130925.jpg(Photo: Brian Perroni, 247Sports)

The spring evaluation period officially ends this coming Thursday and the Texas A&M coaches were busy during the last full week. While they were out on the road, several new offers went out both within the Lone Star State borders and to players all over the country.

-St. Petersburg (Fla.) HS DT Keenan Hester: The 6-foot-5, 280-pound senior-to-be was offered by the Aggies last Sunday. Hester held several early offers but, for some reason, did not see more start coming in until a few weeks ago. A&M, Louisville, North Carolina and Tennessee are his most recent offers and he is still very open.

Brooklyn (N.Y.) Poly Prep DT Jason Blissett: A&M DT coach Elijah Robinson spent a lot of time in the Northeast this week and the 6-foot-3.5, 271-pound Blissett is one of the players he went to see. He called the A&M offer ‘huge.’ Blissett, who plays end in high school and could keep doing so, does not necessarily have a list of favorites but likes the Aggies and also plans to visit Duke, Virginia and Wake Forest.

-Tallahassee (Fla.) Godby LB Tarian Lee Jr.: The 6-foot-2, 203-pound defender is a player that A&M went by to see recently and, on Thursday, the Aggies offered. Lee’s film is solid but, for whatever reason, he only has a handful of offers. He could very well be one to watch.

-Pittsburg ATH Keontae Burns: The 6-foot-3, 177-pound East Texan can play either receiver or safety, though he says the Aggies offered him at receiver. He has been pretty hot as of late with Alabama also recently offering. Some people in East Texas felt the Aggie offer was a really big one for Burns and that A&M is a major player. Arkansas is in good shape as well

2 Florida guys the Noles, Gators and Canes aren't even looking at. Bravo Aggy. Sloppy seconds has always been your thing.

15 hours ago, golfclap said:

IAll five OGs (well, I guess Chibuzo is listed as an OT but he looks like a OG to me, hell Chibuzo and Septs already need to drop a lot of weight).

He's class of 2020 and already in the 6' 4", 6' 5" range. He'll probably keep growing into OT size.

Brian Perroni: QB Shae Suiaunoa enjoys A&M visit, looking for offer

image.png

Texas A&M is looking for a quarterback in the class of 2019 and one of the players the Aggie coaches visited this spring is Shae Suiaunoa of Houston Clear Lake. Both Darrell Dickey and Bradley Dale Peveto went by his school and, late last week, Suiaunoa returned the favor. The 6-foot-2, 184-pound dual-threat passer made his way to Aggieland on Friday with his school's quarterback coach, former Baylor quarterback Jermaine Alfred, for an unofficial visit.

"Coach Jermaine, he wanted to go up there and check it out and then the A&M coaches had wanted me to come up and see things too," Suiaunoa said. "It was really nice. I got to see a lot of the facilities and everything and it sort of blew me away. Everything was really, really nice." Suiaunoa was also able to spend time with Dickey and head coach Jimbo Fisher.

"We got to talk to them for a bit," he said. "They said they were big fans of my game and they thought I was a quarterback all the way. They wanted to get to know me as a person better and they said they've been watching me a lot and that they're really interested. I honestly don't know if they will offer, but they seemed to like me. I know they're at least really interested."

Suiaunoa says that the Aggies talked to him about possibly coming to a camp. "They mentioned the camps and me coming back up there," he said. "I'm not sure if I'll be in town but, if I am, I'll probably go back and throw." Suiaunoa has improved as a passer and recently received an invitation to this coming weekend's Elite 11 Finals in Los Angeles. It affected his first scheduled official visit. "I was actually supposed to have my UCLA visit on [June] 2," he said. "The Elite 11 will be going on then, though. So I just changed it to right after the Elite 11. It's on [June] 4 now."

Though he has not scheduled any other visits at this point, Suiaunoa still keeps in regular contact with several schools. "Baylor, they're still talking to me a lot," he said. "The same with Arizona. Nebraska and Missouri still do as well." Suiaunoa says he would consider A&M if the Aggies offered as well. "It's a really good school and coach Fisher is known for quarterbacks," he said. "I would definitely be interested."

As a junior, Suiaunoa threw for 2,274 yards and 23 touchdowns while running for another 801 yards and eight touchdowns. He helped Clear Lake break a decade-long playoff drought despite preseason predictions they would finish seventh in the district.