Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

Oh, aggie players love that one! Or...they used to. 
qjJGAy.gif

Perfect aggy reaction. Look at the pathetic white coach jumping up and down. Got their asses kicked. They want so bad to be relevant. For everyone to say man look at aggy, theyre tough tradition rich winners. See the WRTS movement, jimbo effect, in state SEC powerhouse (even thogh theyre the only in state SEC school), power moves, etc.
Never will be seen that way.
Only in their own minds.
Quite sad actually (yet still enrichingly hilarious).
Yes waters wet etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

update on Gilmore's visit and return visit coming up ::

Texas A&M is looking for a quarterback in the class of 2019. Offensive coordinator and quarterback coach Darrell Dickey has been all over the state and the country looking at prospects. However, on Thursday, one came to the Aggies. Amite, La., passer Amani Gilmore made his way to Aggieland as the 6-foot-1.5, 180-pound senior-to-be was already in the Lone Star State and wanted to check out A&M.

"I'm in Texas right now because of my cousin's birthday," Gilmore said on Thursday evening. "We went to a water park in New Braunfels and then I wanted to stop by Texas A&M. Tomorrow, I'm going by Houston and Prairie View too."

While on campus, Gilmore was able to speak with head coach Jimbo Fisher. "It was nice," Gilmore said. "The campus was really nice and I got to meet with the coaches. They told me they really liked my film. They said they want to see how I do at camp and then I think they'll offer. They want to see me throw. "I'm going back up there next weekend for camp now. I can't make it this weekend because of the SAT so I'm going to be there for the next weekend."

Gilmore picked up a pair of SEC offers this spring on unofficial visits to both Kentucky and Tennessee. He also has a pair of FCS offers from Jackson State and Southern.

"There are some more schools showing interest that I think are going to offer soon," he said. "I had to sit out this past season since I transferred (from Hammond), so I don't have any film. A lot of schools came by this spring, though. "I think Indiana, A&M, Louisiana-Lafayette and Tulane, all of them could offer. Those are the ones that seem the closest." Gilmore has not set up any official visits as of yet and says he is wide open in the recruiting process. "I am going to look at more things in the summer and fall and see where I want to visit," he said. "Nobody is really standing out right now. I want to go where I fit best, so I've got to see where that is."

bolded quotes were my favorite 

giphy.gif

10 QBs Aggies will watch from the Elite 11 Finals

ByDAMON SAYLES 12 minutes ago

6_8153987.jpg Jayden Daniels (Photo: Gerard Martinez, 247Sports)

The Elite 11 Finals kicks off today and runs through Sunday in Redondo Beach, California. The annual event features some of the best high school quarterbacks in the nation receiving one-on-one instruction and participating in multiple competitions for the right to be considered a member of one of the most prestigious clubs for high school signal-callers.

The event features 24 quarterbacks from around the country, and they will endure a three-span of on-field drills, as well as off-field instruction. Of those 24 athletes, several are players who Texas A&M has been in contact with and is keeping an eye on throughout the 2019 recruiting cycle.

Here are 10 players to watch between today and Sunday. All names are listed in alphabetical order.

Hometown/school: Buford, Georgia/Lanier HS

Height, weight: 6-foot-3, 195 pounds

247Sports rank: No. 13 pro-style QB, No. 411 player overall

247Sports Composite rank: No. 19 pro-style QB, No. 615 player overall

Commitment status: Uncommitted

Calzada is a 3-star prospect with 39 reported offers. Texas A&M offered him on May 17 and recently told GigEm247 he is interested in making a visit to the campus sometime in June. 
Calzada threw for 1,706 yards and 15 touchdowns as a junior. North Carolina State is a team to watch in his process, as is Northwestern.

Jayden Daniels

Hometown/school: San Bernadino, California/Cajon HS

Height, weight: 6-foot-3, 190 pounds

247Sports rank: No. 1 dual-threat QB, No. 111 player overall

247Sports Composite rank: No. 2 dual-threat QB, No. 78 player overall

Daniels put up monster numbers as a junior, and he's expected to put up even bigger numbers for his senior year. Daniels threw for 5,139 yards and 62 touchdowns and also rushed for 1,292 yards and 15 scores. He was offered by Texas A&M on April 5, but UCLA and USC are the schools believed to be the Aggies' biggest competition.

Ty Evans

Hometown/school: Monument, Colorado/Palmer Ridge HS

Height, weight: 6-foot-2, 192

247Sports rank: No. 12 pro-style QB, No. 369 player overall

247Sports Composite rank: No. 17 pro-style QB, No. 423 player overall

Commitment status: Committed to Colorado

Evans committed to Arkansas as a sophomore but decommitted in November. He then committed to Colorado in January and has said he's solid with his pledge. Evans, however, is still a prime target for Texas A&M and several other schools, including Michigan and Ole Miss. Evans threw for 3,627 yards and 42 touchdowns as a junior. He was offered by Texas A&M on Feb. 16.

Grant Gunnell

Hometown/school: Houston/St. Pius X HS

Height, weight: 6-foot-6, 222 pounds

247Sports rank: No. 2 pro-style QB, No. 109 player overall

247Sports Composite rank: No. 3 pro-style QB, No. 97 player overall

Few quarterbacks have thrown for as many yards as Gunnell in a three-year span. He has 11,356 passing yards and 142 touchdowns under his belt, including 4,936 yards and 61 
touchdowns his junior year. A one-time Texas A&M commit, Gunnell is thought to be leaning toward Arizona and joining former Aggie head coach Kevin Sumlin-- who he originally committed to.

Ryan Hilinski

Hometown/school: Orange, California/Orange Lutheran HS

Height, weight: 6-foot-4, 222 pounds

247Sports rank: No. 6 pro-style QB, No. 188 player overall

247Sports Composite rank: No. 6 pro-style QB, No. 165 player overall

Commitment status: Committed to South Carolina

Hilinski has all the tools -- good size, a strong arm and a will to win -- to be a special quarterback at the college level. He threw for 3,749 yards and 33 touchdowns, and he completed 70 percent of his passes while throwing only six interceptions. Hilinski committed to South Carolina on April 4 but added a Texas A&M offer on March 25.

Michael Johnson Jr.

Hometown/school: Eugene, Oregon/Sheldon HS

Height, weight: 6-foot-2.5/192 pounds

247Sports rank: No. 13 dual-threat QB, No. 672 player overall

247Sports Composite rank: No. 4 dual-threat QB, No. 199 player overall

Johnson on May 3 announced a top seven of North Carolina State, Arizona State, Nebraska, LSU, Oregon, Penn State and Miami. Four days later, he was offered by Texas A&M and has since spoken highly about Jimbo Fisher and receivers coach Dameyune Craig. In three high school seasons, Johnson has thrown for 5,565 yards and 69 touchdowns and has rushed for 1,878 yards and 28 scores.

Roschon Johnson

Hometown/school: Port Neches, Texas/Port Neches-Groves HS

Height, weight: 6-foot-1, 192 pounds

247Sports rank: No. 7 dual-threat QB/No. 415 player overall

247Sports Composite rank: No. 5 dual-threat QB/No. 200 player overall

Commitment status: Committed to Texas

Johnson is believed to be a firm commit to Texas. The Aggies offered on Dec. 1, 2016, during the stint of the old coaching staff. Johnson's ability to beat you with his legs is just as imposing as his arm strength. His stats are intriguing: He threw for 2,918 yards and 35 touchdowns and also rushed for 1,627 yards and 29 touchdowns as a junior.

Graham Mertz

Hometown/school: Leawood, Kansas/Blue Valley North HS

Height, weight: 6-foot-3, 205 pounds

247Sports rank: No. 7 pro-style QB, No. 192 player overall

247Sports Composite rank: No. 5 pro-style QB, No. 145 player overall

Commitment status: Committed to Wisconsin

A lot has been said about Mertz regarding his commitment to Wisconsin. While he has said on several occasions that he is firm with the Badgers, it's no secret that several schools -- Texas A&M included -- are trying to flip the talented signal-caller. He threw for 3,684 yards and 45 touchdowns as a junior and will remain a topic of discussion among Texas A&M fans until signing day.

Spencer Rattler

Hometown/school: Phoenix/Pinnacle HS

Height, weight: 6-foot-2, 180 pounds

247Sports rank: No. 3 pro-style QB/No. 113 player overall

247Sports Composite rank: No. 1 pro-style QB/No. 42 player overall

Commitment status: Committed to Oklahoma

Texas A&M offered Rattler under the old staff back in January 2016, but Rattler ultimately committed to Oklahoma on June 27 of last year. In three varsity seasons, Rattler has thrown for 9,220 yards and 93 touchdowns. His junior season included 3,946 passing yards and 45 touchdowns, and he completed 65 percent of his passes.

Shae Suiaunoa

Hometown/school: Houston/ Clear Lake HS

Height, weight: 6-foot-2, 184 pounds

247Sports rank: No. 79 ATH/No. 858 player overall

247Sports Composite rank: No. 73 ATH/No. 839 player overall

An event like the Elite 11 Finals is the perfect opportunity for Suiaunoa to prove that he is a "quarterback" rather than an "athlete." He doesn't have a Texas A&M offer, but he was on campus on May 25 and is building a good relationship with Fisher, offensive coordinator Darrell Dickey and the rest of the staff. Suiaunoa threw for 2,274 yards and 23 touchdowns and rushed for 801 yards and eight scores last season.

"keeping an eye on".... what the fuck is that?  are you recruiting them or not?  do you have a shot or not?

aggy have gone full aggy.  again.   fake news filler without a purpose.  it's as if they are writing it for themselves.

random recruit:

"i've narrowed down my choices to x, y and z, and aggy are watching me"

W

T

F

10 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

"keeping an eye on".... what the fuck is that?  are you recruiting them or not?  do you have a shot or not?

aggy have gone full aggy.  again.   fake news filler without a purpose.  it's as if they are writing it for themselves.

random recruit: 

"i've narrowed down my choices to x, y and z, and aggy are watching me"

W

T

F

Given what we know about Hamm's bathroom tendencies, "keeping an eye on" recruits is something that aggy and its faithful are very good at.

1 hour ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

The Elite 11 Finals kicks off today and runs through Sunday in Redondo Beach, California. The annual event features some of the best high school quarterbacks in the nation receiving one-on-one instruction and participating in multiple competitions for the right to be considered a member of one of the most prestigious clubs for high school signal-callers.

The event features 24 quarterbacks from around the country, and they will endure a three-span of on-field drills, as well as off-field instruction. Of those 24 athletes, several are players who Texas A&M has been in contact with and is keeping an eye on throughout the 2019 recruiting cycle.

Here are 10 players to watch between today and Sunday. All names are listed in alphabetical order.

Calzada is a 3-star prospect with 39 reported offers. Texas A&M offered him on May 17 and recently told GigEm247 he is interested in making a visit to the campus sometime in June. 
Calzada threw for 1,706 yards and 15 touchdowns as a junior. North Carolina State is a team to watch in his process, as is Northwestern.

Jayden Daniels

Daniels put up monster numbers as a junior, and he's expected to put up even bigger numbers for his senior year. Daniels threw for 5,139 yards and 62 touchdowns and also rushed for 1,292 yards and 15 scores. He was offered by Texas A&M on April 5, but UCLA and USC are the schools believed to be the Aggies' biggest competition.

Ty Evans

Evans committed to Arkansas as a sophomore but decommitted in November. He then committed to Colorado in January and has said he's solid with his pledge. Evans, however, is still a prime target for Texas A&M and several other schools, including Michigan and Ole Miss. Evans threw for 3,627 yards and 42 touchdowns as a junior. He was offered by Texas A&M on Feb. 16.

Grant Gunnell

Few quarterbacks have thrown for as many yards as Gunnell in a three-year span. He has 11,356 passing yards and 142 touchdowns under his belt, including 4,936 yards and 61 
touchdowns his junior year. A one-time Texas A&M commit, Gunnell is thought to be leaning toward Arizona and joining former Aggie head coach Kevin Sumlin-- who he originally committed to.

Ryan Hilinski

Hilinski has all the tools -- good size, a strong arm and a will to win -- to be a special quarterback at the college level. He threw for 3,749 yards and 33 touchdowns, and he completed 70 percent of his passes while throwing only six interceptions. Hilinski committed to South Carolina on April 4 but added a Texas A&M offer on March 25.

Michael Johnson Jr.

Johnson on May 3 announced a top seven of North Carolina State, Arizona State, Nebraska, LSU, Oregon, Penn State and Miami. Four days later, he was offered by Texas A&M and has since spoken highly about Jimbo Fisher and receivers coach Dameyune Craig. In three high school seasons, Johnson has thrown for 5,565 yards and 69 touchdowns and has rushed for 1,878 yards and 28 scores.

Roschon Johnson

Johnson is believed to be a firm commit to Texas. The Aggies offered on Dec. 1, 2016, during the stint of the old coaching staff. Johnson's ability to beat you with his legs is just as imposing as his arm strength. His stats are intriguing: He threw for 2,918 yards and 35 touchdowns and also rushed for 1,627 yards and 29 touchdowns as a junior.

Graham Mertz

A lot has been said about Mertz regarding his commitment to Wisconsin. While he has said on several occasions that he is firm with the Badgers, it's no secret that several schools -- Texas A&M included -- are trying to flip the talented signal-caller. He threw for 3,684 yards and 45 touchdowns as a junior and will remain a topic of discussion among Texas A&M fans until signing day.

Spencer Rattler

Texas A&M offered Rattler under the old staff back in January 2016, but Rattler ultimately committed to Oklahoma on June 27 of last year. In three varsity seasons, Rattler has thrown for 9,220 yards and 93 touchdowns. His junior season included 3,946 passing yards and 45 touchdowns, and he completed 65 percent of his passes.

Shae Suiaunoa

An event like the Elite 11 Finals is the perfect opportunity for Suiaunoa to prove that he is a "quarterback" rather than an "athlete." He doesn't have a Texas A&M offer, but he was on campus on May 25 and is building a good relationship with Fisher, offensive coordinator Darrell Dickey and the rest of the staff. Suiaunoa threw for 2,274 yards and 23 touchdowns and rushed for 801 yards and eight scores last season.

Gotta love how he goes out of his way to mention Johnson was offered while the old staff was there but fails to mention that Jimbo visited him twice within weeks of starting the job, and even prioritized him over Gunnell. Classic aggy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

Gotta love how he goes out of his way to mention Johnson was offered while the old staff was there but fails to mention that Jimbo visited him twice within weeks of starting the job, and even prioritized him over Gunnell. Classic aggy.

Were you there? Stupid sip

ByDAMON SAYLES 12 minutes ago Share 0 Comments   6_8153987.jpg Jayden Daniels (Photo: Gerard Martinez, 247Sports)

Zach Calzada

Jayden Daniels

Ty Evans

Grant Gunnell

Ryan Hilinski

Michael Johnson Jr.

Roschon Johnson

Graham Mertz

Spencer Rattler

Shae Suiaunoa

You know who else will watch those 10 QBs at the elite?

Every other team in the country.

That article starts out like they get to choose which one they want which is rich.

16 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Jayden Daniels

Ty Evans

Grant Gunnell

Ryan Hilinski

Michael Johnson Jr.

Roschon Johnson

Graham Mertz

Spencer Rattler

Shae Suiaunoa

And they probably won't land a single one of those guys. Johnson will wind up at Miami and Daniels will stay on the West Coast

8 hours ago, markstanco said:

You know who else will watch those 10 QBs at the elite?

Every other team in the country.

That article starts out like they get to choose which one they want which is rich.

"Watching" appears to be the new meme from the Ministry of Information to be used in lieu of "offering".  aggy may be coming to the realization that extending hundreds of offers to every possible d1 player in the country, because baggins recruits nationally, may only have utility if, say, one out fifty decide to visit the burning gulag.

8 hours ago, markstanco said:

aggy have always had a deluded sense of agency, oblivious to the consequences of their actions and immune to the cognitive dissonance that arises from this lack of self-awareness.

but it has gotten even worse in the past 5 months.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

Hahahaha BBQ price posting about the $EC and not his own school. Typical gomer. You can really go along way with a degree in chicken science.

Texas generates a series of tweets about job fairs with pictures of actual players in suits and ties testifying. 

A&M tweets a nice graph that suggests Vanderbilt is the place to be if you want to pull down a top salary and play in the SEC. He then confuses the words network and cult.

And now it occurs to me to ask, are their few black students represented in the network? I've never seen a black person going full Aggie. Has anyone else? Seems all their alumni pictures of grads humping and thumbs upping are pretty monochromatic.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Austin Thomas and Leah are both "get the job done at all costs" hires. Aggie really is selling their soul...

Aggy has so many liens out on its soul already, it’s not surprising they’ll keep borrowing against it. It’s like the plot of the producers, only with more unlikeable people and opposite results. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Austin Thomas and Leah are both "get the job done at all costs" hires. Aggie really is selling their soul...

leah-knight-first-class-agency.jpg?w=100

Name: Leah Knight

Position: Media Coordinator

Hometown: Fayette, Ala.

Dream Job: To work in the world of college football recruiting

Leah Knight is the Media Coordinator for First Class Agency. She is be responsible for networking and coordinating with local media outlets to increase awareness of AKC and SOS, as well as promoting planned special events. Knight is currently an intern at Tuscaloosa Tourism and Sports Commission and is working specifically on the inaugural Tuscaloosa Half Marathon campaign. She is also an active member of the UA Student Recruitment Team.