Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

On 4/20/2018 at 4:36 PM, lemonandaturd said:

Dabo is going in dry on aggy.  That is going to be fun to watch.  aggy can "get up" for Alabama because of SEC Saban envy, but those clowns disrespect Clemson.  Clemson is not SECSECSEC.   Alas, Starkel is going to get ragdolled by that DL.  

aggy will probably see all of their qb's ragdolled in that game.  Expect a DB to be the starting qb for the next game.

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

Michael Johnson Jr. - #4 DUAL QB - 

His dad coaches at Oregon and he's a Miami lean, and it's not like either one of those schools will shy away from funny recruiting. LeGendre makes a lot of sense considering Kansas' coaching staff is going to get fired. LSU probably takes Quad Brown after they lose Gunnell, but maybe they take two?

Edited by Fud

31 minutes ago, Fud said:

His dad coaches and Oregon and he's a Miami lean, and it's not like either one of those schools will shy away from funny recruiting. LeGendre makes a lot of sense considering Kansas' coaching staff is going to get fired. LSU probably takes Quad Brown after they lose Gunnell, but maybe they take two?

LeGendre makes the most sense but who knows with Captain Gumbo in charge. 

I wouldn't count out Jaylen Daniels somehow surprisingly committing to Aggy considering the methods. 

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

aggy will probably see all of their qb's ragdolled in that game.  Expect a DB to be the starting qb for the next game.

Agreed, who ever Jimbo wants as the starting QB this year will not be the starting QB for the Clemson game... fully expect the... well our starting QB went down... what did you expect... temper the expectations now that we are forced to play a backup until out "starter" heals (which of course he won't)

More details on the big aggy recruiting weekend. 

Ryan Brauninger

2:46p

Staff

I mentioned this on the radio this morning, and after thinking about it, I don't think we talked about it on the boards.

Anyway, Texas A&M is looking to host a recruiting event for their top targets on the second weekend in June. It's looking like Javonne ShepherdKenyon GreenIsaiah SpillerBobby WolfeErick Young, etc, and a bunch of commits will attend. 

I've heard they'll set up non-football style competitions (Xbox/PlayStation tournaments, board games, tug of war, charades, scavenger hunts) throughout the day with visitors put on teams. 

This is also the scheduled visit dates for out of state prospects Adrian MedleyHunter Rayburn, and Nakobe Dean

We'll release the visitor list when we get a more comprehensive grasp on everything. 

I've heard they'll set up non-football style competitions (Xbox/PlayStation tournaments, board games, tug of war, charades, scavenger hunts) throughout the day with visitors put on teams. 

Christ on a cracker what an unbelievably lame ass event and town.  At least they're being honest about what they have to offer.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I will say, Jimbo's recruited to Tally before this, which is known for wild visit weekends. I bet once the Uno cards and copies of FIFA are put away it'll get significantly rowdier.

FAMU didn't move to college station.

Nor did the FSU student body. 

• Like 3

I kind of hate that all young women know the model trick of throwing your camera-side shoulder back. There's rarely a genuine looking photo of women anymore. I shake my aging fist at this.

She is pretty.

Charades and scavenger hunts (there can't be any nice prizes, I would guess) sounds like the cat's meow, homies. Brewster will be getting jiggy wid it.

50 minutes ago, utfan87 said:

Actually she left csu for bama last year and just retired from bama in February 

Theres got to be a story there. She was at bama for 1 year and then “retires?” Shes an alabama native. That all seems...weird. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

3 hours ago, txhorns said:

I love video games and board games but that's about the last thing I would want to do as a top recruit on a visit to a school.

what else is there for them to do there?......Wht they wont tell the recruits is that those activities are only available when the 'station is lit!....usually it is boring as hell there.

7 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

So aggy is banking on Green and Shepherd plus JAG's from Florida that none of the big 3 in-state schools want for OL?  Going to be glorious if we get Shepherd.

I still think us outbidding for Leal would be funnier 

6 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Make fun of them all you want, that scavenger hunt is going to be a bunch of dudes running around an open field looking for bags of cash.

A game that impossible for any of the recruits to win if the sacks of cash are placed on the campus grass.

• Like 1