Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Jimbo cares about his kids' futures, guys. No really.

Ā 

Ā 

I wonder if that tweet or a chart with that information will show up on every UOV and OV to any and all area schools? Coach Patterson - make us proud. Do. The. Needful.Ā 

41 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Barton S.Ā gave a little bump to Aggy LB commit Andre White from 3* and #757Ā in the country into the top 247 at #197 and is now the #1 player in PA (via 247).Ā 

Ā 

giphy.gif

Ā 

he apparently kicked ass at some camp up there last week. still have a hard time believing a kid from there that penn st. is actually prioritizing doesn't end up Ā in happy valley.Ā 

Someone kindly help me understand here...was that a HS kid who is going to college and likely to intern with the football program, or is that a legit graphic designer who just accepted a job with aTm and did a send up of commitments because that's the business he's been in?

Ā 

Either way, I assume good hire for them, because their edits have sucked and gargled a cacophony of balls.

Ā 
I wonder if that tweet or a chart with that information will show up on every UOV and OV to any and all area schools? Coach Patterson - make us proud. Do. The. Needful.Ā 
Guarantee he'll have it printed on every single sweat rag..

He will very casually and slowly wipe his face in front of recruits.

Fisher still looking for his QB. He will offer, but only if you come to our camp at Aggy in JuneĀ 

on Zach CalzadaĀ 

Ā 

"With Texas A&M, coach (Darrell) Dickey came by my school and watched me throw. He really kind of offered me on the spot. He said it was going to be contingent on getting me on campus and getting to work out for coach (Jimbo) Fisher and letting their coaching staff get a feel for me as well as me get a feel for their coaching staff.

Ā 

Ā 

35 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Fisher still looking for his QB. He will offer, but only if you come to our camp at Aggy in JuneĀ 

on Zach CalzadaĀ 

Ā 

Kid has around 40 offers, but you gotta go if Bama aggy gives you an offer/invitetocamp. Ā 

40 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

"Fisher still looking for his QB. He will offer, but only if you come to our camp at Aggy in JuneĀ  "

Ā 

Just want to find out if he will drink from the jizz jar.

Those suitcases are heavy, and FedEx is really expensive.Ā 

10 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Fucking Brewster is dissing VY now, while also riding his coattails? He has truly gone full aggy. Fuck that guy.Ā 

I don't doubt Brewster would say that.Ā  But equally plausible is that Aggiekyle is another doofus making shit up.Ā  It's also clear that he really wants to have sex with a man.

• Like 2

In his next fantasy-land chapter, aggiekyle describes meeting fans from 30 different colleges in one night at Buffalo Wild Wings and every one of them said going to Kyle Field for a game was the best experience of their life,Ā  A&M is sacred ground, best traditions, wish they had gone to college there.........

33 minutes ago, South Austin said:

I don't doubt Brewster would say that.Ā  But equally plausible is that Aggiekyle is another doofus making shit up.Ā  It's also clear that he really wants to have sex with a man.

My exact thoughts, as well. Ā  Reminds ofĀ  the old Letterman sketch in which someone related an anecdote then Letterman would add the "writer's embellishment." Ā  Brewster may have said,Ā  "Yeah, he kinda reminds me of VY," and this doorknob adds the rest to ingratiate himself to the sheep herd.
Ā 

11 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Does it make Brewster gay if Aggiekyle blows him?

Was Brewster hard? Ā If so, that would be pretty gay. Ā Being hard while aĀ guy blows you might be gayerĀ than the dude doing the blowing. Ā The logic is certainly debatable but Bob Saget used to suck dick for coke and I donā€™t think he was gayĀ 

Edited by GotThatFire

14 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

So Zeno just commited to Baylor. Ol aggy QB possibilies looking worse and worse.Ā 

They thought they had a chance. Theyā€™ve been saying heā€™s the best QB in Texas. Whoops

I guess theyā€™re still holding out hope forĀ 

Grant Gunnell

Graham Mertz - Wisconsin commitĀ 

Michael Johnson Jr -Ā 

Zack CalzadaĀ 

5 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

So some anonymous SEC coach said Elko's defense wasn't any good at Notre Dame and also said after watching a half of the aggy spring game the aggy defense still sucks lulz.

https://247sports.com/Article/Anonymous-SEC-coaches-expect-big-changes-for-Texas-AM-Aggies-football-under-Jimbo-Fisher-118487094

I never understood the Elko love. I think he's a decent to good defensive coordinator but he's nowhere close to same ballpark as the other rumored candidates such as Aranda and Foster.Ā 

Adjusted defense under Elko: '17 ND-27th, '16 WF-22nd, '15 WF-46th, '14 WF-28th, '13 Bowling Green-38th, '12 Bowling Green-49th, '11 Bowling Green-74th, '10 Bowling Green-112th, '09 Bowling Green-82nd.Ā 

Not terrible numbers by any means (especially at ND and WF) but only 1 top 25 defense in the last 9 years as a defensive coordinator.Ā 

4 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

https://247sports.com/Article/Anonymous-SEC-coaches-expect-big-changes-for-Texas-AM-Aggies-football-under-Jimbo-Fisher-118487094

I never understood the Elko love. I think he's a decent to good defensive coordinator but he's nowhere close to same ballpark as the other rumored candidates such as Aranda and Foster.Ā 

Adjusted defense under Elko: '17 ND-27th, '16 WF-22nd, '15 WF-46th, '14 WF-28th, '13 Bowling Green-38th, '12 Bowling Green-49th, '11 Bowling Green-74th, '10 Bowling Green-112th, '09 Bowling Green-82nd.Ā 

Not terrible numbers by any means (especially at ND and WF) but only 1 top 25 defense in the last 9 years as a defensive coordinator.Ā 

My favorite quote: ā€œAny time you've got somebody that scores points likeĀ Jimbo Fisher, you better watch out,ā€ one coach said. ā€œHe can score points.ā€

FSU lost to Boston College 35-3, just last year. This after almost a decade of top 5/10 recruiting classes.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Elko isn't anywhere close to being the best DC that Jimbo has had. He managed to run off the 2 best he did haveĀ (Pruitt and Stoops) with his Napoleonic micromanagement.Ā 

Never understood the circle jerking over Elko either. He's good but he's not an elite coordinator.

• Like 1

So it looks like Aggy may have another LB for their class... Perroni AND Wiltfong posted about this Baylor decommit. and yes, this is the relative of street agent wannabe jkb.Ā 

https://247sports.com/Player/Tyrone-Brown-46052769

He just decommitted from Baylor. He is also back in Beaumont. He was not at Atascocita very long. He was already gone when I went out there for spring ball a few weeks back. I'm honestly not sure what's going on there or if he's still a guy A&M is pursuing, but I'm going to check.

and Wiltfong ::Ā 

Still like the Aggies hereĀ ---Ā Surprised me when he committed to Baylor.

Ā 

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

So glad that streetĀ agent jkb still has family members to sell. Didnā€™t the last family member get kicked off the Baylor team?

Yes. Travon Blanchard. Kicked off the team AT FUCKING BAYLOR. BAYLOR.Ā 

But these are totally different people I'm sure that Brown leavingĀ Atascocita was on the level and not at all indicative of other problems.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Also I like this from everyone's favorite super Aggy insider imart ::

Really like this kid. Great length. Better prospect than Gbenda.

Ā 

giphy.gif

Ā