Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

10 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Does anyone besides the ATM gurus and their leaky staff believe these guys are ATM leans?

Either or both could end up being aggy, but Medley recently told one of the Clemson sites that he has a leader, but won't say who, and as of earlier this week his top three were Miss St, Clemson, and UCF. Rayburn actually could be leaning aggy, but as has been mentioned he just received a ton of offers in May and visited FSU and Clemson this week before the visit to aggy this weekend. Think the crystal balls are a tad premature. 

9 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

If they go 5-3 in conference you will knock me over with a feather.

Here's their conference schedule and my best guesses at their W/L records (and toss-ups).  I don't see how they avoid at least four losses.

• @ Bama - L
  • Arky (neutral site) - Toss Up?
  • vs. Kentucky - W
  • @ South Car. - Toss Up?
  • @ MSU - L
  • @ Auburn - L
  • vs. Ole Miss - W
  • vs. LSU - L
Edited by Katfid54

Just now, Katfid54 said:

Here's their conference schedule and my best guesses at their W/L records (and toss-ups).  I don't see how they avoid at least four losses.

• @ Bama - L

• Arky (neutral site)

- Toss Up?
  • vs. Kentucky - W

• @ South Car. - Toss Up?

• @ MSU - L

• @ Auburn - L

• vs. Ole Miss - W

• vs. LSU - L

I think you're being wildly optimistic with your Toss-ups, but yeah, for the purposes of this exercise I agree. Best case is 4 losses. And at this point I think Kentucky is a toss-up, and Scar I view as a flat out beating. Muschamp loves beating aTm. Fucking loves it. 

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I think you're being wildly optimistic with your Toss-ups, but yeah, for the purposes of this exercise I agree. Best case is 4 losses. And at this point I think Kentucky is a toss-up, and Scar I view as a flat out beating. Muschamp loves beating aTm. Fucking loves it.  

I probably would've had both Kentucky and Ole Miss as Ls, if they were road games, but I think aTm probably pulls those out at home.  I just don't know enough about SCar and what they bring back to know whether they'll be able to win the 9-6 game that SC/aTm is going to be this year.

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Agree that Kentucky is a toss up. Shouldn't forget that Mark Stoops and Eddie Gran used to work for Jimbo at FSU. They know his offense and his tendencies.

4 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

I probably would've had both Kentucky and Ole Miss as Ls, if they were road games, but I think aTm probably pulls those out at home.  I just don't know enough about SCar and what they bring back to know whether they'll be able to win the 9-6 game that SC/aTm is going to be this year.

If memory serves, they haven't lost that much and they're bringing back a young QB in Jake Bentley who looks like a legitimate stud, which would help mitigate Muschamp's biggest weakness to date. 

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

If memory serves, they haven't lost that much and they're bringing back a young QB in Jake Bentley who looks like a legitimate stud, which would help mitigate Muschamp's biggest weakness to date. 

SCar should be pretty good this year. But it's Muschamp driving a young, exciting offense and it's a program that loves to underperform so...

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Bentley is really good.

Of course, they had a questionable OC, whom Muschamp fired and replaced internally with an unproven guy, so we'll see how that goes.

8 conference games

2 for sure losses (Bama & Auburn)

Out of the 6 remaining SEC games, assuming they're ALL toss ups (even LSU whom they have yet to beat), they're not going to win 5 of those.  No way.  Assume they go .500 in those, that's a 3-5 record in conference.  Conservatively.

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

There’s a rumor that Demani Richardson could decommit. Looch already said it’s not true. But if anyone does, he always seems like the one that was not fully committed 

Where's the rumor coming from?

10 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

There’s a rumor that Demani Richardson could decommit. Looch already said it’s not true. But if anyone does, he always seems like the one that was not fully committed 

giphy.gif

Edited by nycHorn
  • Like 2

What a fucking idiot fanbase. It's almost staggering, the power of cognitive dissonance at a macro level with those fucking cunts.

"Texas will pay anything to stop us." From the fanbase that is literally the second most penalized school of all time. During those glory SWC days where they gas on with nostalgia, big bad Texas didn't overplay for shit while aTm was fedexing cash to recruits. We just pointed out that they were FedExing cash to recruits. But we're the dirty ones. Jesus I should be numb to their idiocy by now. I should have been numb to it 10 years ago. Yet here I am, almost befuddled how one group can be so fucking stupid. 

How did he seem like he wasn’t fully committed? He hasn’t visited any schools since he committed.

Texas side has even said he has an aggy person in his ear.

I want it to be true though.

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

What a fucking idiot fanbase. It's almost staggering, the power of cognitive dissonance at a macro level with those fucking cunts.

"Texas will pay anything to stop us." From the fanbase that is literally the second most penalized school of all time. During those glory SWC days where they gas on with nostalgia, big bad Texas didn't overplay for shit while aTm was fedexing cash to recruits. We just pointed out that they were FedExing cash to recruits. But we're the dirty ones. Jesus I should be numb to their idiocy by now. I should have been numb to it 10 years ago. Yet here I am, almost befuddled how one group can be so fucking stupid. 

Truth.  Morons, cheaters and liars.  Complete.  Because 79 years of total failure.

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm there with you on South Carolina, but aggy has owned that school, like Texas owned Nebraska. Until South Carolina does it, then I will believe it.

2 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

These $9.95ers write like fucking third graders.  I assume that he's saying Javonne is no longer communicating even with Kenyon and not that Kenyon has also gone silent.

That is my thought as well. So much for those 2 being a package deal.

It's so amusing that the Aggies make a hire (maybe a great hire, who knows for sure?) and without achieving a thing or even playing a game, they've already arrived at the top in their minds. I know I'm just describing the Aggie rollercoaster, but this is more than optimism on their part; it's assumption. They're already smug and arrogant about their place in the football world.

Texas fears us! The world recognizes us for the paragons we are! At last, Aggies rule!

They've opened the books and are adding us to the list of blue bloods! 

SolidAbsoluteAlpaca-max-1mb.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

It's so amusing that the Aggies make a hire (maybe a great hire, who knows for sure?) and without achieving a thing or even playing a game, they've already arrived at the top in their minds. I know I'm just describing the Aggie rollercoaster, but this is more than optimism on their part; it's assumption. They're already smug and arrogant about their place in the football world.

Texas fears us! The world recognizes us for the paragons we are! At last, Aggies rule!

They've opened the books and are adding us to the list of blue bloods! 

SolidAbsoluteAlpaca-max-1mb.gif

Agreed. But you forgot to add that they have that BBQ as well. And I have been told we do NOT want any of our potential recruits to attend that. Game over.

10 minutes ago, Viper said:

I think he's saying the Shepherd and Green will both still show up on Saturday. It's tough to tell given the lack of subjects in his "sentences".

Perroni says shepherd isn’t visiting anywhere this weekend. Karen replies that she believes shepherd will go to aggy with green on Saturday. Because Karen is on top of recruiting. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto