Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

4 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I don't really think Aggies ever thought of us as non-persons before

Um, yeah, no. It's pretty much been this way forever. The only difference is, now the veneer is off of their SEC! SEC! SEC! superiority fantasy, so their raw emotions are exposed. Trust me, I get more irrational negativity from people these days any time the subject of my alma mater comes up. If Looch is the canary in the coalmine for aggy's break with reality, I'm the canary in the coalmine for the ability of neurotypical people being able to coexist with these jokers. And the canary is having a serious coughing fit these days.

1 minute ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I'm the canary in the coalmine for the ability of neurotypical people being able to coexist with these jokers. And the canary is having a serious coughing fit these days.

I was recently hiring a couple of project managers and buried several re'sume's that had aggy on them.  I let them intereview just to wast their time though.  Is that wrong?

15 minutes ago, Scholz said:

I was recently hiring a couple of project managers and buried several re'sume's that had aggy on them.  I let them intereview just to wast their time though.  Is that wrong?

Nah man.  It’s a timeless tradition to get aggy hopes up before they receive their ultimate disappointment.

46 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Only if you don't also use this chart and a laser pointer to show them where their job prospects with your company lie.

Aggy-Annual-Roller-Coaster-ujy608.jpg

"You see, Cletus, currently you are at the "R" in October..."

• Haha 1

Just now, Fud said:

They'll have to play him at corner, right?

yeah and he'd give them a much needed boost in speed at the position but I think he's a better player with the ball in his hands and him sliding into the Tavon Austin role in Holgo's system is a no-brainer to me and I can't figure out how UH and/or Tech hasn't sealed this deal but for some reason he's let Aggy dangle him along. 

weird recruitment.