Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

5 minutes ago, Machinator said:

DycQ2jtUcAAM0Iq.jpg

This one is interesting (second sentence), because people on the Texas side have said the same thing.

He meant he read someone reposting an IT report that mentioned a big booster took his money to basketball because he was unhappy with the football side of things.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Our current class with multiple five star players that is currently ranked 3rd is a “patchwork class”. I do not think they know what that word actually means. 

In that case I for one can’t wait to see what Herman puts together for a class that isn’t considered a patchwork. Herman has killed it this year. He went nationwide to get elite talent and seems to have angered the entire aggy fan base by doing it.

1 minute ago, texaslong said:

In that case I for one can’t wait to see what Herman puts together for a class that isn’t considered a patchwork. Herman has killed it this year. He went nationwide to get elite talent and seems to have angered the entire aggy fan base by doing it.

aggy is basically al Qaeda.  Our existence offends them and our success makes them completely apoplectic. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

aggy a week ago: Shepherd is the only player in sips class I would even want on our team.

aggy today: he's a scrub. 

Wonder what changed in that time to make them change their minds? 

Never change, aggy. 

They act crazy.  Sort of like this chick:

th?id=OIP.sYhCTWZQfvqRJVO7kzRRhwAAAA&pid

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

He meant he read someone reposting an IT report that mentioned a big booster took his money to basketball because he was unhappy with the football side of things.

The less big swinging dicks meddling with the football program the better. Leave that shit with the aggy network.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fud said:

Add me to the group of posters who scrolls past screenshots of dipshit aggie posters. Their broken soul echo chamber was hilarious at first, but is no longer interesting unless there's actual recruiting or attrition info 

Hm we could spoiler tag them to make them easy to move past but still there for those who like to wallow in schadenfreude.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

It's smart to admit on a semi-public forum how much aggy jokes annoy you, bud

DycQ2jtUcAAM0Iq.jpgDycQ3XbUYAACQLl.jpgDycQ33ZVsAAhMYS.jpg

I sure hope those that don't have such a long history with these jerks takes note of the this fresh pushing of deisrespect for us from them publically and behind closed doors it's so very typical of sip.

tenor.gif

Are they just completely glossing over the fact that Shepherd was responding directly to aTm posters talking shit in his live stream? They literally did this to themselves. No one seems to be mentioning that over there at all. I mean, im not surprised, but jesus the depths of cognitive dissonance is disturbing. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Fud said:

It most of the crowd enjoys it, keep doing it 

I don’t mind it, although I don’t particularly enjoy it when there’s real recruiting shit happening. 

Regarding whoever posted about Fatheree, I am glad he’s visiting.  They’re about to take a giant dump on Texas tomorrow night at this thing and I’m hoping it comes across as desperate as it sounds like it might be. 

9 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Are they just completely glossing over the fact that Shepherd was responding directly to aTm posters talking shit in his live stream? They literally did this to themselves. No one seems to be mentioning that over there at all. I mean, im not surprised, but jesus the depths of cognitive dissonance is disturbing. 

Exactly. They take zero responsibility for their idiotic fans, just badmouth the kid after the aggy coaches treated him so nice... Absolute mouth breathers.

• Like 1

Someone get Ghost of Longhorn Lawyer some Narcan. 

Holy shit did winning 10 games, destroying the SEC #2 in a NYB, and flipping Bru to pass them in class ranking decimate them. Now it looks like Shepherd will be denying them their self promised flip against the evil empire. 

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

I dont think I could have possibly believed a better narrative than the one posted here after Maryland. This aggy just made my offseason. 

DycQ33ZVsAAhMYS.jpg

So, we blatantly disrespected them with classless untrue aggy jokes?   I just don't know what to say.  I'm guessing we are just gonna have to apologize!

28 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I don’t mind it, although I don’t particularly enjoy it when there’s real recruiting shit happening. 

Regarding whoever posted about Fatheree, I am glad he’s visiting.  They’re about to take a giant dump on Texas tomorrow night at this thing and I’m hoping it comes across as desperate as it sounds like it might be. 

No surprise.  Demas will stand up and proclaim his dislike for Texas and cut up a pair of Longhorn gloves.  You're right though, they are in desperate mode.

4 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

No surprise.  Demas will stand up and proclaim his dislike for Texas and cut up a pair of Longhorn gloves.  You're right though, they are in desperate mode.

My understanding is that part of the agenda tomorrow evening calls for a coked-up Jimbo Fisher to appear as the lights dim, wearing only a silk robe. It’s at this point in which Jerry Schmidt is going to wheel out a real doll that looks like Fisher’s ex-wife Candi. Fisher is then going to violently fuck her in front of the recruiting party in order to prove to everybody once and for all that he’s a real man.  

ht to HenryJames on the heads up.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1