Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

1 hour ago, sushihorn said:

I would think the plan it to get fired before then.  $75 mil guaranteed allows him to negotiate a hell of a buyout after they've already paid him $30 mil of it by year 4.

This.  Jimbo is kicking back in the Keys before he hits 60, he'll be happy and relieved to leave 25 million or so on the table just to get out of there.  THAT's when he gets the restraining order against Meemaw.

2 hours ago, cafe society said:

This.  Jimbo is kicking back in the Keys before he hits 60, he'll be happy and relieved to leave 25 million or so on the table just to get out of there.  THAT's when he gets the restraining order against Meemaw.

Fuck that. He needs to take them for the full price.

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Dyb8fFZUcAAffFc.jpgDyb8fjAUwAABk-I.jpgDyb8f_QUwAIzt51.jpgDyb8glMUUAAtrPd.jpg

I fucking LOVE aggy sanctimony. "But as [a] good person, I hope you have success." "...does not sound like an Aggie..." Sanctimony is their white flag. 

Also, they seem to really hate Herman, which (a) makes me like him more, and (b) must mean he is doing pretty well. Can't imagine they had such vitriol for Strong after 2 years (though I can't confirm that because 2014-2016 was a complete surreal haze and I'm not certain any of it actually happened). 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

The Marine is living off that group of OL that Sherman recruited and developed.  Sherman is an OL guru.  Marine got a free ride.  

Which explains why he was a RB coach when aggy hired him away. Which is funny because his bio on the aggy website shows he was coaching OL at Cincinnati in 2016.

The Marine is living off that group of OL that Sherman recruited and developed.  Sherman is an OL guru.  Marine got a free ride.  

Which explains why he was a RB coach when aggy hired him away. Which is funny because his bio on the aggy website shows he was coaching OL at Cincinnati in 2016.

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Just out curiosity, why hasn't The Cuck used his in home visit with Shepherd? 

Aggy seems to be losing their minds about it. Dead period starts Monday, and Aggy is hosting their Super Bowl Party on Sunday. So it's not happening. 

Presumably because Sheppard told him not to.

• Like 1

Putting on my tinfoil hat for a moment: Aggy sentiment suddenly swinging and Jimbo not trying to do an in home, FWK is nowhere to be found all of the sudden. One possibility is that aggy flew a little too close to the sun and committed some sort of violation, someone caught it, and now they are waving the white towel for the second time this cycle.

it could explain why Luicci and the rest of the pied pipers have gone radio silent on the subject of the in home.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

They're all so broken. Also they keep rolling right over the best part of Zach Smith's story.

DycKjiHU8AIvqRB.jpg

You have to respect aggy and their morals. After Sherrill cheated  his ass off and his bagman RC was fucking his secretary while married and abandoned his wife for her, aggy won’t associate with either now.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Not a Sock said:

Jimbo and Aggy are taking home the "National Recruited the State of Texas the Best Championship" and that should worry the fuck out Texas fans everywhere. Like how does Herman even recruit against that?

Remember when last year their mantra was Texas high school recruits were soft?

8 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You have to respect aggy and their morals. After Sherrill cheated  his ass off and his bagman RC was fucking his secretary while married and abandoned his wife for her, aggy won’t associate with either now.  

Not to mention that Kyler's dad shaved points.

It’s Herman’s Schtick and the only way he knows how to get kids fired up.  Same with Art Briels(sic).  Perrennial(sic) chip on his shoulder type guy.  Pathetic

Yeah, it's just pathetic how Tom Herman fires up his guys to beat the best teams on the schedule with such regularity.