Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

32 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Sounds like Chin Pubes had quite the meltdown. 

See, that's the thing. This is normal for him on the radio. I bet I'm gonna listen to this same kind of speech tomorrow on texaggy radio, because he knows all aggy love to eat it up.

And what y'all don't realize is, he's like this for all other subjects and talking points too. I just point out all the stuff he says about Texas. 

• Like 1

5:30 Looch and Brauninger bring up how Mizzou got popped with bowl sanctions, but "schools like Alabama and Texas" get away with improprieties. 
10:30 Looch brings up a "hypothetical" IF Texas were paying players...  while saying some of the people that report for UT are scumbags who should stop covering recruiting.
22:00  Looch and Brauninger both confirm that Javonne is leaning back towards UT. 
24:45 Looch tells us why he talks about Texas so much, in the righteously indignant way he does. Then talks about the impending downfall of Tom Herman because, "Texas will get something coming to them for tampering with Bru McCoy". 
53:15 They gush about Calzone throwing the Horns down next to VY. 

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0111489-kyat.mp3

I think it’s interesting (though not at all surprising) that he talks about Texas SO much. By comparison, the Texas recruitniks/9.95 types that I hear on radio shows very rarely if ever talk about Aggie. He can’t quit us I guess...even after moving to the mighty S-E-C, S-E-C, S-E-C!

4 hours ago, Caddox said:

My god loochie has been completely broken.

Somewhere between the Snowden revelations and Trump, we entered the "post-fact era".  No CR.

Now, at some point between the Sugar Bowl and Bru's signing, we entered the "broken-aggy era".

We are in uncharted territory.  The effect on the annual loller coaster may be negligible, but they also have a bitch of a schedule, 4 losses guaranteed, another 2 or 3 very possible.

Looch is the coalmine canary.  It will be very interesting to see how he copes with The Day After Signing Day when the Cuck-Bearer's PROMISE is laid waste once and for all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mdleast said:

I think it’s interesting (though not at all surprising) that he talks about Texas SO much. By comparison, the Texas recruitniks/9.95 types that I hear on radio shows very rarely if ever talk about Aggie. He can’t quit us I guess...even after moving to the mighty S-E-C, S-E-C, S-E-C!

He knows his audience. Only 25% of his business model needs to be actual football discussion. The other 75% is just hating on the sips. His audience laps that shit up and thousands of them pay him $10/month to keep hearing it. They literally get angry when he tells them the truth and veers any slight path off of the anti sip/ SEC greatness script.

Edited by Orange&White

7 hours ago, TexasMan said:

5:30 Looch and Brauninger bring up how Mizzou got popped with bowl sanctions, but "schools like Alabama and Texas" get away with improprieties. 

10:30 Looch brings up a "hypothetical" IF Texas were paying players...  while saying some of the people that report for UT are scumbags who should stop covering recruiting.

22:00  Looch and Brauninger both confirm that Javonne is leaning back towards UT. 

24:45 Looch tells us why he talks about Texas so much, in the righteously indignant way he does. Then talks about the impending downfall of Tom Herman because, "Texas will get something coming to them for tampering with Bru McCoy". 

53:15 They gush about Calzone throwing the Horns down next to VY. 

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0111489-kyat.mp3

So when Texas passes Aggy in the recruiting rankings, Looch just moves the goal posts.  "Aggy's in state class is much better than the sip's in state class. Aggy would only take Tyler Johnson and Whittington."

Is this guy a pill head or something? Aggy has 8, eight, OOS players in their class. Texas has 12. Yet Herman taking so many OOS players will come back to haunt him? WTF?

4 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

So when Texas passes Aggy in the recruiting rankings, Looch just moves the goal posts.  "Aggy's in state class is much better than the sip's in state class. Aggy would only take Tyler Johnson and Whittington."

Is this guy a pill head or something? Aggy has 8, eight, OOS players in their class. Texas has 12. Yet Herman taking so many OOS players will come back to haunt him? WTF?

And then in 2020 we kick aggy’s ass in state and they flip it to, Texas players can’t hang in the SEC. Jimbo went out and scoured the country for the best recruits in the nation, not just one state.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

Sooooooooooooooooo in other words, the 2019 recruiting class is done and they are looking forward to 2020 already.  

So is Texas, which is why they are kicking Jimbo's ass along the OL and DL. Lindberg and Garth will be Horns before the summer is over. aggy is pinning their hopes on the Mississippi DT to be their big 2020 DL commit, because the top guys in a deep Texas class so far haven't shown much interest.

37 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

And then in 2020 we kick aggy’s ass in state and they flip it to, Texas players can’t hang in the SEC. Jimbo went out and scoured the country for the best recruits in the nation, not just one state.

aggy's existence is the sum of lies they tell each other in order to console themselves as they slide down the slope of entropy inch by inch.

Edited by sushihorn
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TBGFL said:

I still find it amusing that Aggy blindly bought Jimbo's bullshit about facilities and resources at FSU. Then again, facts and truth have never mattered to Aggy

I personally like how quickly they tried to fall back into the “looks like we backed off Shepherd” narrative. 

10 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Looch is the coalmine canary.

The guy influences the lives and opinions of thousands of Aggies. It will be fascinating to watch how the tenor of the UT-A&M fan relationship changes as he goes further off the deep end. He's always been an insufferable, lying douche, but the "I WOUN'T EVEN SHAKE HANDS" thing... hmmmm. I don't really think Aggies ever thought of us as non-persons before, the way the political fringe treats its opposing 10% (i.e., we lost an election so we should secede). I mean in every Aggie anecdote all of their underlings went to t.u., so clearly they had some use for us no matter how dumb or gay. Now we're unpersons to Looch.

Cue Titanic theme. I'm sad.

• Like 1

is there anything more quintessentially Aggie than responding to signing a Top5/Top 10 recruiting class with "oh but just wait, in TWO YEARS we're going to redefine recruiting!!!!!"

the only time it's not Next Year in College Station is when it's Next-Next year, I guess

Edited by SwanderedTalent

10 hours ago, texifornia said:

DySLkXYU0AIsCpu.jpg

Now he has what he always wanted but didn't have at FSU - re$ource$ and facilitie$.

No fanbase is more desperate to achieve some level of success than aggy, and with what they're already paying bilbo, they're not going to let something simple like recruits' decision making get in the way.  "Bank" on it. 

Edited by Bill Lumbergh
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

I personally like how quickly they tried to fall back into the “looks like we backed off Shepherd” narrative. 

To be fair, that's only Hamm. Loochi and Pierogi both are saying that's bullshit, and that he's still the top target on the board

13 minutes ago, texifornia said:

DyTBpagUUAAzeFc.jpgDyTC1yEU8AEhreL.jpgDyTC1-BUwAELjNG.jpgDyTC2VlUUAAEXY_.jpg

You're actually witnessing a titanic internal battle here. It's the irresistible force versus the immovable object, as Gorilla Monsoon used to tout. What's the one force in the universe powerful enough to undercut Liucci's desire to sunshine pump his fanbase? Why, to contradict and attempt to dick slap taylor hamm. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, ajax said:

They're actually giving us credit for the Georgia win? I'm not liking this one bit. The roller coaster needs to  keep going up.

One guy. One guy is giving us credit. Don't get nervous and act like a little bitch about it, it's like saying 1 ant in all of africa is rethinking this whole colony thing. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

One guy. One guy is giving us credit. Don't get nervous and act like a little bitch about it, it's like saying 1 ant in all of africa is rethinking this whole colony thing. 

In a whole gaggle of aggy you'd think more than one in 1000 would be a 2%er.

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You're actually witnessing a titanic internal battle here. It's the irresistible force versus the immovable object, as Gorilla Monsoon used to tout. What's the one force in the universe powerful enough to undercut Liucci's desire to sunshine pump his fanbase? Why, to contradict and attempt to dick slap taylor hamm. 

"The Hamm Effect" - when one well defined douche thinks thinks another proven douche is an even bigger douche. Very similar to when one orca fat chick thinks another orca fat chick could stand to lose a few pounds.

Professor SydneyCarton was the first to memorialize this unique phenomenon.

55 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Shep verbally committed to Texas months ago, right?  So by their own definitions, the ags have been tampering with him this entire time.  Lie, cheat, steal, tolerate, etc. 

46 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

It isn't tampering until a player signs their LOI 

Not tampering, but a great show of upholding the aggy code. Encourage a young man to break his word. Better still, aggy was delighted when they thought JS was lying about remaining committed to us while secretly liking aggy more.

25 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

Not tampering, but a great show of upholding the aggy code. Encourage a young man to break his word. Better still, aggy was delighted when they thought JS was lying about remaining committed to us while secretly liking aggy more.

Who gives a fuck? Every school recruits committed players. They're are plenty of reasons to bash A&M, we don't need to pretend like recruiting commits is one of them. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Christian Williams was Fong'd to LSU today, so if A&M is going to add anyone, it looks like the most likely candidate will be the LB, Russell.

Ainias Smith as well, I guess. Not sure why he wouldn't go to UH instead - he'd be a killer in Holgo's O.