Is Sark Still Under Warranty?

Vic Mackey

How he responds in postgame presser and what he does next week will make a big difference for me. With Herman, his postgame pressers were like throwing gas on a fire for me. If Sark takes responsibility for not getting team prepared and seems contrite then I’ll have a lot more patience with him. Herman was so abrasive after losses

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Sure, after the shiniest object said no. Sark may work out and be your guys' Pete Carroll, but I highly doubt that he was on anyone's list on Christmas 2020.

I’m not arguing. I read it hungover in a whataburger drive thru in port a and was hoping it was a joke. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, USNALonghorn said:

He was a highly successful offensive coordinator that turned Mac Jones into a heisman candidate and produced a a WR Heisman winner. He also had an inspiring redemption story and an insanely dominant season at his position. 

Lots of guys look successful when daddy Nick let's them play with his toys. 

Not saying Sark is good but we have a HORRIBLE offensive and defensive line right now.  Now if you want to blame Sark for not paying players in the transfer portal to fix those two issues I get that but these are not good players we have starting at key positions.  Herman recruited like shit and its showing right now.  Tell me another top 25 school that has Brockemeyer, a slow, unathletic white linebacker starting.  We will be outclassed on the lines of scrimmage in most of our games this year unfortunately.  

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

I’m not arguing. I read it hungover in a whataburger drive thru in port a and was hoping it was a joke. 

I'm just a guy trying to distract myself from the fact that we just gave a guy an eleventy billion dollar raise to go 7-5 for all eternity.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

How he responds in postgame presser and what he does next week will make a big difference for me. With Herman, his postgame pressers were like throwing gas on a fire for me. If Sark takes responsibility for not getting team prepared and seems contrite then I’ll have a lot more patience with him. Herman was so abrasive after losses

Yeah it's all about the pressers not the fucking games lol

I said this in the other thread but the dude wasn't great at either UW or USC and those are good programs and he had major off the field problems.  MAJOR.  The Texas job shouldn't be reclamation job but that seems to be what it is now.  Nothing in Sark's total resume would have gotten him hired anywhere else but Texas hired him.

Just a bad hire and years from now will be one of the more perplexing hires and it's not armchair quarterbacking.  It's not hindsight.  It was obvious.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...