Cowboys vs Eagles: Week 3 MNF

Vic Mackey

Oh, FFS. Just because I criticize Dak for poor play at points doesn’t mean I think that Dak is overall a bad QB.

No you’ve gone out of your way to criticize him for things you probably should overlook.

And they Futureman sock deal was a joke. I don’t think that. No one is as bad as him. Sorry to compare you to him.

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

No you’ve gone out of your way to criticize him for things you probably should overlook.

And they Futureman sock deal was a joke. I don’t think that. No one is as bad as him. Sorry to compare you to him.

On back to back plays, the QB didn’t know where the RB was. His reaction indicates to me that HE was at fault.

Just now, Drew said:

Yeah guys. How good can this defense be when they get healthy?

Tank? The DTs? Neal? Anae abs Armstrong? They may not be the Bucs of last year. But they could be league average? Above?

Abs wow Shultz

You're already clearly at least league average. Even against TB they had some nice moments - just ran out of gas against the GOAT. 

Parsons is a fucking revelation. Not only is he a beast on the edge he seems like a really high character guy that makes his teammates better. Trying to think the last time Dallas had a guy like that on D. Maybe Sean Lee had a bit of it but he was just never healthy. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Jive Turkey said:

I was against the Parsons pick, but that dude is a beast. He makes this defense better. And makes certain guys expendable. 

Yeah, I wasn't crazy about it but I was pretty sure he would be good.  Turns out he will most likely be great barring the unexpected.

Just now, Trey3216 said:

When the RB doesn’t line up where he’s supposed to on a fucking running play, it’s the RB’s fault.   

The real answer in this debate is...

Fuck the Philadelphia Eagles.