Cowboys vs Eagles: Week 3 MNF

Vic Mackey

That worked out but that was stupid, you do that shit at the end of the first half and then are worried about Jaylen Fucking Hurts scoring 2 TDs and 2 2 pt conversions just to tie you

Exactly. McCarthy is bipolar AF. Under aggressive at the end the half and overly aggressive there.

Kick the chippie FG and Eagles need two Td’s and two 2-point conversions to tie.

No it wasn’t. Our kicker ha a missed an extra point today. They miss that kick and Eagles have all the momentum.

It was a 19-yard kick from there. Derka’s fat ass can make from that distance.

Hey, it worked out. Doesn’t change the fact that it was a dumb ass decision.

2 possession game is still 2 possession. And that’s assuming the Cowboys somehow can’t score any more points against this shitty Eagles defense. 

tom herman would definitely have kicked a field goal there FWIW. 

Huge difference in 13 and 16 even though technically they’re both two possessions. On one, two TD’s and two XP’s beat you. On the other, two TD’s and two 2-point conversions tie the game.

Tom Herman played a sport where there’s way more scoring and wild ass finishes than the NFL.

Again, it worked out. But it was an unnecessary risk.

He missed 2 wide open WR on the play.Completely lucky that the eagles didn’t have much push up front.

good that he did find the 3rd open guy tho.

Really?!?

Jesus Christ I know I get called out for supporting Dak but the way you guys go out of your way to find EVERY fucking thing he ever does wrong is obscene.

The guy MADE a play. But it’s luck because he didn’t throw to the guy you THINK was open?. Oh he missed that open guy so he sucks.

I swear Cowboy QBs are the only ones who are expected to be perfect. Especially Dak. God if I didn’t love this team so much I wish he’d have left. So you idiots could have gotten exactly what you wanted.

Dak gone. And some bum QB here.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, LonghornJudas said:

I was curious, so I searched. Thought this was interesting.

Monday Night Football with Peyton and Eli’s audience increased by 138% in week 2, as 1.9 million viewers watched their alternate telecast of Lions-Packers, up from 800,000 viewers in Week 1.

I'm honestly enjoying the broadcast. A lot more chill.

It’s like watching with your friends. Makes it more interesting.