0u fuckery IMAGES - 10mb .jpgs - DO NOT REPLY

Hagbard Celine

here is the abc replay - they zoomed in and froze the frames that make it 1000% crystal, and even herbie said it was coming back

see the white paint explosion underneath the cleat? that's why the back judge threw his hat to indicate he went out on his own

if he didn't go out on his own, then we pushed him out, except we were pulling the jersey, but either way, if that was a flag, where was the fucking flag?

absolute assfuckery

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

Just let it go. Steve Sarkisian isn’t qualified to sniff Lincoln Riley’s jock.

UT football has been transformed into a culture of losers. 

Either learn to live as a loser, or just walk away. 

For me, I’m walking away. 

You keep telling everyone you're walking away, but then you just find a new thread to say you're gonna walk away again.

Go away cockroach.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

here is the abc replay - they zoomed in and froze the frames that make it 1000% crystal, and even herbie said it was coming back

see the white paint explosion underneath the cleat? that's why the back judge threw his hat to indicate he went out on his own

if he didn't go out on his own, then we pushed him out, except we were pulling the jersey, but either way, if that was a flag, where was the fucking flag?

absolute assfuckery

My buddy texted me that on the catch, his elbow hit OB before anything else, but I never went back and looked at it again. Is he right or wrong?

Edited by wood

4 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Your buddy is correct

Fuck. Unreal. So there were two different ways that wasn't a catch, and these shittastic refs still couldn't get it right on the review. 

ETA: I just looked at the replay, and his knee was down inbounds well before the elbow. Still shouldn't have been a catch though. Should have been illegal touching.

Edited by wood

They scored a TD on that drive, correct? So that's 2 TD drives that were ref-assisted - one of which would have completely negated a score and given us a short field had it been ruled a fumble.

Edited by wood

9 minutes ago, sidis said:

Yes. Absolutely. 

Yep. This is how refs fix games. Everything was one-way. Review might help us? No review. Review can hurt us? Always a review. Review could negate a catch where the WR stepped out? Review & still call it a catch. Holding called only once on ou all day, no call on obvious hold on GWTD. Hands to the face? Facemask? Never called, etc, etc, etc...

Big 12 making sure we get fucked on the way out the door. Fuck 'em. I still think we lose no more than 1 more game. Probably none.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, wood said:

Yep. This is how refs fix games. Everything was one-way. Review might help us? No review. Review can hurt us? Always a review. Review could negate a catch where the WR stepped out? Review & still call it a catch. Holding called only once on ou all day, no call on obvious hold on GWTD. Hands to the face? Facemask? Never called, etc, etc, etc...

Big 12 making sure we get fucked on the way out the door. Fuck 'em. I still think we lose no more than 1 more game. Probably none.

Why the fuck did TX agree to move to SEC with OU?  Should have left those fuckers to die in theb12

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, wood said:

Spot on. And this is why I no longer attend games. Waste of time and money. I only have passive interest in college football. There are too many grey areas with the rules to fix games:  ex—when it’s appropriate to review a previous play. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Why the fuck did TX agree to move to SEC with OU?  Should have left those fuckers to die in theb12

Leaving to secsecsec with ousux should not have happened. Why anyone would EVER think its a good idea to partner with cheating poor white sooner trash…i cant even comprehend. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

What the fuck does this mean?

You are invited to get as specific as possible.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Two bands and a millions miles of dialogue to decide whether The Eyes of Texas triggers bogus emotions....? Here comes the cancel hammer.

3 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I was actually wondering this afternoon why OU would want to go. You've got the refs in your pocket and you dominate the league every year. Why rock the boat?

Yet, I know it's all about the $$$. 

7 minutes ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

I was actually wondering this afternoon why OU would want to go. You've got the refs in your pocket and you dominate the league every year. Why rock the boat?

Yet, I know it's all about the $$$. 

Good point.  But They probably could have negotiated to get a bigger share of the b12 tv money

On 10/10/2021 at 4:26 PM, SuckitKevin said:

I realize the Big 12 gives zero fucks as well as these officials but tweeting that Fowler response and the images in this thread to them and these incompetent officials would at least cause some embarrassment wouldn’t it?

How much embarrassment can you heap on a man already named Deterding?

• Haha 1