Fire Sark [OP Banned till Jan 1 2022]

Tom Chairman

Holy shit this was some turtling shit. Absolute choke job.

Im fucking tired of the loser loser mentality of this program. It seems like it’s become our job to get up for this game and play just good enough to make flawed OU teams look heroic in stealing victory.  To make them look better than they are, instead of what it actually is…. Throwing away games. 21 fucking points lead.  Got damn it’s infuriating.

Its just upsetting that we failed in our secondary mission…. To build Heisman hype for OU QB that look pedestrian again KSU.  Oh well, they’ll just have to happy that we made a their backup look like a hero. (Sarcasm)

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 7

It’s more of our soft ass pussy baby shit o line and our overrated pussy ass D line. Not much you can do when any QBs on earth can wait 15 seconds to throw the ball.  This team is full of beta bitches sprinkled with  a few alpha play Makers.  The entire offensive line needs to go to blind college because they are fucking trash 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Herpa Derpa said:

The Defense shit the bed the entire game.

And where was the offense in the 2nd half? Nowhere. Blew our wad in the 1st half and made zero adjustments. 2nd half was all supposed to be just sustaining some drives. Could not eve do that

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

And where was the offense in the 2nd half? Nowhere. Blew our wad in the 1st half and made zero adjustments. 2nd half was all supposed to be just sustaining some drives. Could not eve do that

I get it, you've picked your battle and you're waging it on every thread. You're still wrong. The Offense was not the problem in this game. 28-7 should always be enough with a halfway serviceable D.

Edited by Herpa Derpa
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

I'm not sure how anyone can watch this game and think Sark was the problem. We put up 48 points on OU and had them down 28-7 early. Defense promptly starts to play like ass and the refs decide its time to make this a game. 

From there, the OL falls apart and penalties make it really hard to make anything work on O.

We need better play on the back end because we don't get enough from the front to make their jobs easier.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

This OL is a gaping vagina that prolapses at the wrong time. We have some dogs sprinkled on the offensive end, but none of them are on the OL. 

The secondary got lost way too many times. Overshown played hard but the other LBs sucked shit through a straw. It has been forever since we had a guy like Kindle or Rak just fucking shit up on the edge rush, can't get any pressure up front. Oh, and the tackling was fucking atrocious. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Atticus said:

I'm not sure how anyone can watch this game and think Sark was the problem. We put up 48 points on OU and had them down 28-7 early. Defense promptly starts to play like ass and the refs decide its time to make this a game. 

From there, the OL falls apart and penalties make it really hard to make anything work on O.

We need better play on the back end because we don't get enough from the front to make their jobs easier.

14 of those was in the 1st 2 minutes. 7 of those was because of a blocked punt. Defense also set up others. It's not about scoring 48pts. It's about what happened in this game after going up 28-7. Which was dogshit. OU's defense is shit and we shit our pants in the 2nd half because he had zero adjustments to what they were doing.

He's a shitty head coach. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

Sark is the fucking head coach. These are his fucking coordinators.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Our loss to Arkansas was one of the most embarrassing moments over the last decade or so, especially when you consider the final score is chock full with trash-points.

The 2nd half of this game is one of the most embarrassing moments for this program, period.

So tell me more about why Sark’s seat shouldn’t be screaming hot..

• Fuck You 7

1 minute ago, Doc.Pringles said:

Our loss to Arkansas was one of the most embarrassing moments over the last decade or so, especially when you consider the final score is chock full with trash-points.

The 2nd half of this game is one of the most embarrassing moments for this program, period.

So tell me more about why Sark’s seat shouldn’t be screaming hot..

They keep parroting the same bullshit they said for Herman and Strong. Overraction and too early. Fuck that. Sark is a fraud and a reason he was not a HC for awhile. This loss is inexcusable. This loss is 100x worse than any of those Black Saturday losses. A meltdown I have not seen in so long. This season is already down the toilet. And we just let OU find their next QB for the next 3 years. They move forward and we continue to stew in our own shit for another season. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

They keep parroting the same bullshit they said for Herman and Strong. Overraction and too early. Fuck that. Sark is a fraud and a reason he was not a HC for awhile. This loss is inexcusable. This loss is 100x worse than any of those Black Saturday losses. A meltdown I have not seen in so long. This season is already down the toilet. And we just let OU find their next QB for the next 3 years. They move forward and we continue to stew in our own shit for another season. 

You fuck ugly fat chicks and have retarded football takes. 

Edited by Etexhorn13
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

I hope the board does the right thing and fires you.

Settle down, Nancy.

I hope Sark pans out... we're stuck with him now. This thread is a tradition with each coach and I'm surprised it wasn't made 5 minutes after we announced he's our coach. This is just a place to vent about the coaching staff.

This is a really dumb post, even for you. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I say give him a lifetime contract. Nothing is going to change regardless of who is here, so might as well not have to keep changing coaches. 

I thought you couldn't do it anymore? Pro tip: You can start not doing it anymore by not posting anymore. 

1 minute ago, Tom Chairman said:

Settle down, Nancy.

I hope Sark pans out... we're stuck with him now. This thread is a tradition with each coach and I'm surprised it wasn't made 5 minutes after we announced he's our coach. This is just a place to vent about the coaching staff.

I’m fairly certain this tradition was told to halt with the hiring of Sark. 

1 minute ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Because the other 95% of us aren't raging dipshits

.. and you’ll be singing the same shitty-take 3 years from now when we are right “again”.

There is NO excuse to allow this level comeback, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of our teams “care less”. That falls on the HC, and expect to hear a bunch of chatter about locker-room division for the rest of the season, transfers, decommits, etc. Again.

• Fuck You 4

• immamac changed the title to Fire Sark [OP Banned till Jan 1 2022]
  • immamac locked this topic