Cowboys vs Giants: Week 5

Vic Mackey

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

I did that a couple of months ago and the result was an avulsion fracture.  It…hurt. 

Geez. Sorry to hear that. I just think his foot needs to be elevated and he needs to not be sitting on sideline like that? 

Just now, Sgt Hulk said:

I’ve never seen anything like Barkley with injuries.  If ever there was just a bit meant to be 

And on paper (so to speak) he is built like a Mack Truck...Seems like a great guy too. Drafted to shitty franchise. Can't stay healthy. Derrick Henry is not human I decided. 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Geez. Sorry to hear that. I just think his foot needs to be elevated and he needs to not be sitting on sideline like that? 

And on paper (so to speak) he is built like a Mack Truck...Seems like a great guy too. Drafted to shitty franchise. Can't stay healthy. Derrick Henry is not human I decided. 

Barkley really needs to drop about 10-15 lbs.  he’s too bulky for his frame.  

Just now, ATXbronco said:

Between that Green Bay game and the first field goal attempt of the Cowboys game, I think I saw six straight missed field goals?
Crazy.

They didn't show the Green Bay winning FG,, so I didn't see that.  

It was right down the middle

there was nothing wrong with the snap.  Dak looked away.  we needed a TO. ridiculous.

Oh that snap was absolutely low. It’s happened several times this year so far. He normally picks it up and does something.

BUT yes Dak looked away too soon. He took it for granted and then got clipped in the shoulder by Zeke or he probably recovers it.

They gotta settle down. And keep being aggressive

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

Oh that snap was absolutely low. It’s happened several times this year so far. He normally picks it up and does something.

BUT yes Dak looked away too soon. He took it for granted and then got clipped in the shoulder by Zeke or he probably recovers it.

They gotta settle down. And keep being aggressive

the snap was waist high.  it was a little off to the left but it wasn't low.

• Like 1