2021-22 Big XII Basketball Thread of Fuck Baylor

El Diablo

4 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

I'm not surprised by this. This is like a NCAA play in game for TCU.

If they didn't show up for this game something would be really wrong. 

Yeah.  Really surprised by tech performance tonight.  The toads are probably in good shape to make the ncaa tournament with this win tonight... 

Let me get this straight…

This is a Texas message board. Someone says “fuck tech” and the tech fan—who showed his ass on this Texas board after tech beat Texas in Austin and basically told us to take his trash talk because we deserved it—negged the “fuck tech” post instead of taking it like he told us to take it? 

Did I get that right?

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Pancho said:

This is a Texas message board. Someone says “fuck tech” and the tech fan—who showed his ass on this Texas board after tech beat Texas in Austin and basically told us to take his trash talk because we deserved it—negged the “fuck tech” post instead of taking it like he told us to take it? 

Did I get that right?

They’re a tad sensitive 

Just now, Pancho said:

Did I get that right?

Give me a break. My team lost, I’m drunk, some guy says Fuck Tech. You bet your burnt orange ass I’m going to use the emoticon expressions made available to me to respond. 

We’re all having fun here, right?

but how did I show my ass?  Thought I was pretty respectful in my effort to try and explain I don’t hate Beard as you all claimed. 

• Fuck You 5

13 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Did I get that right?

10 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

Give me a break. My team lost, I’m drunk, some guy says Fuck Tech. You bet your burnt orange ass I’m going to use the emoticon expressions made available to me to respond. 

We’re all having fun here, right?

but how did I show my ass?  Thought I was pretty respectful in my effort to try and explain I don’t hate Beard as you all claimed. 

Was on Tapa. Thanks for bringing this to my attention Pancho. Fuck off tech tards. Eat a dick and take the loss pussies.

• Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I mean it’s all y’all got until we leave and then you can hate on Baylor or UH or OK State and no one will really care 

I'm not in this pissing match,

but beating Texas twice this season and a 3-4 seed were not even within any of our wildest dreams until about 2 months ago.

I'll take it.  

( still in a puddle of piss from y'all stealing our corch)

Edited by slorch