Texas opens as a 6.5 point underdog @ Iowa State

TexasMan

6 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

First half line is Texas -21.  Second half line is ISU -27.5.

Saturday I bet Texas to win the first half, Baylor to win the game on a prop bet for +850 . With Texas being a larger underdog this week, I'm guessing the odds for the same bet will probably  be better. Would anyone here be shocked to see us leading at halftime? Can sark figure out a way to shit the bed 4 games in a row?

• Hook 'Em 1

Saturday I bet Texas to win the first half, Baylor to win the game on a prop bet for +850 . With Texas being a larger underdog this week, I'm guessing the odds for the same bet will probably  be better. Would anyone here be shocked to see us leading at halftime? Can sark figure out a way to shit the bed 4 games in a row?

I think this one may end up a Charlie-level blow out. We will lose both halves.

8 hours ago, dcar00 said:

take ISU.  this team is just waiting to quit and the coaching isn't gonna change that.

Yeah I’m taking isu no doubt. This team folds when the weather is good. They will turtle in the cold with the lack of mental fortitude and toughness. Breece hall is running for 200 plus and Charlie kolar is gonna have a career night as well. We are fine a get hard fucked and be worse than Arkansas. 

On 10/31/2021 at 10:52 PM, Blotto said:

Is such a thing even possible? yes it is - Ancient Aliens - Crazy History  Channel Guy | Make a Meme

9 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I'll be in Vegas this weekend for an annual guy's trip to watch CFB. We were bullshitting on Saturday after the game about what the line was probably going to be. I assumed ISU -10.5. I have to say, if Texas is getting 6.5 when we land, I will bet inappropriate amounts of money on the ISU cover. 

If it gets to ISU -7.5, I'd be all over Texas

ISU's defense has turned to ass, WVU gained almost 500 yards 370 through the air. And, they lost the turnover battle 2:1, but still won

Edited by alphahorn

On 11/2/2021 at 9:28 AM, closetojumping said:

I'll be in Vegas this weekend for an annual guy's trip to watch CFB. We were bullshitting on Saturday after the game about what the line was probably going to be. I assumed ISU -10.5. I have to say, if Texas is getting 6.5 when we land, I will bet inappropriate amounts of money on the ISU cover. 

BUT YOU WON'T BE THERE, JUST LIKE LAST TIME!!!1!