Kyle Rittenhouse

tx 3 putt

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Awww, he's waciss because he makes the wypipo feel bad.

It does make me feel bad that some people’s only existence is to race bait. Cori Bush’s crying on Twitter today was almost too much bear. I mean, it was absolutely fucking delicious. Harriot loves to show his ass during white mass/school shootings, but oddly takes time off from Twitter during black events.  Huh.  Makes me happy those two will lose sleep over an acquitted man, found innocent by a jury of his peers.  So unfair!!!1! 

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

And those "mutual enemies" are our fellow citizens. 

Not a problem. Because of their violent attacks on the United States in their effort to end representative democracy in this nation, they can be classified as unlawful enemy combatants. Based on the laws of war and American precedent, enemy combatants are subject to summary execution.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by washparkhorn

1 hour ago, Bravo said:

Why is state lines a big deal? He lived  15 miles away. He had all sorts of connections to Kenosha also. I don't understand why this keeps getting brought up? 

Because, under federal law, it’s a huge deal. Or, at least. Against black folks, it’s a big deal.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, hornmpa96 said:

As I said dumbass, the correct legal verdict was rendered. Stop pretending he’s a good kid. He’s a piece of crap and him showing up at a violent protest open carrying resulted in deaths.

Was your UT degree in basket weaving?

He doesn’t have a UT degree. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Are there actually people that needed to be told that?  

10fod0.jpg

Veterans.

There's a vague semi-area over yonder to plant a flag with plenty of room to expand with a false qualified But They Were On My Grass claims, as well as other wings To Be Determined After The Fact. 

6 hours ago, immortal13 said:

Oooooh you got me, bro!!! Lmao at your stupid cloak room logic. The couple in Missouri were defending their house from a mob. If some angry mob trespassed on my property, I would aim a gun straight fucking at them too. 

No one got you and no one's trying to get you.

Again-

Instead of leaving it up for everyone else to deduce what it is you believe, just state it. 

You almost assuredly won't because in the world you have successfully brought into being accounting for every scenario would be watching a dog chase his tail.

Saying or insinuating that those scenarios probably won't happen to me or others, therefore I will take no stand on what you should do or draw a line that can be amended once another scenario is later brought to attention is, as was predicted, fucked in the head.

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Serious question, do the Kyle Rittenhouse defenders really want more Kyle Rittenhouses in our society?  This is the circle I cannot square.  

Supporting our courts following the law and evidence instead of being intimidated by radicals like you to ignore facts is not support of Rittenhouse. For or against. It’s the playbook.  It’s a win for common sense and sanity  

It’s almost like there was video evidence or something. 

so are you just an anarchist or a moron hooked on false headlines from the propaganda outlets?

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Hook 'Em 2

43 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Supporting our courts following the law and evidence instead of being intimidated by radicals like you to ignore facts is not support of Rittenhouse. For or against. It’s the playbook.  It’s a win for common sense and sanity  

so are you just an anarchist or a moron hooked on false headlines from the propaganda outlets?

Blue anon. 

6 hours ago, CTC2 said:

Admittedly, I did not pay attention to the facts of the case so I am agnostic on the verdict.  But, what concerns me are these people who think they have some responsibility to either supplement or supplant law enforcement.  When did that become a thing?

Whether or not the verdict is correct or not, my issue is that when you have stupid laws that allow any dumb ass to walk around with a AR no matter the circumstances or level of ability of training, you are asking for shit like this to happen.  Law enforcement types go to training for shit like this and just because you play army man on the weekends, does not mean you know your head from your ass when real bullets and emotions start flying.

I'm not understanding how illegally carrying a firearm doesn't result in murder convictions when people get murdered with it. It's weird, so now we've set the precedent where gang members can claim self defense? They don't legally carry either.

Apparently the dude who bought him the gun is on trial and likely to go to jail, because that makes total sense?

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Crossing state lines with an AR-15 to incite violence and killing two unarmed people seems like a possible federal charge.  It’s not going to happen though because this DOJ isn’t interested in the political fallout from such a move.  

in other news:

Crossing state lines isn’t a crime.

Crossing state lines with a firearm isn’t a crime.

the rifle was stored in WI.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

No one got you and no one's trying to get you.

Again-

Instead of leaving it up for everyone else to deduce what it is you believe, just state it. 

You almost assuredly won't because in the world you have successfully brought into being accounting for every scenario would be watching a dog chase his tail.

Saying or insinuating that those scenarios probably won't happen to me or others, therefore I will take no stand on what you should do or draw a line that can be amended once another scenario is later brought to attention is, as was predicted, fucked in the head.

Lol ok bro

5 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

He said without irony. In America. 

8 hours ago, CTC2 said:

Admittedly, I did not pay attention to the facts of the case so I am agnostic on the verdict.  But, what concerns me are these people who think they have some responsibility to either supplement or supplant law enforcement.  When did that become a thing?

Whether or not the verdict is correct or not, my issue is that when you have stupid laws that allow any dumb ass to walk around with a AR no matter the circumstances or level of ability of training, you are asking for shit like this to happen.  Law enforcement types go to training for shit like this and just because you play army man on the weekends, does not mean you know your head from your ass when real bullets and emotions start flying.

This

5 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

This

Whoops, didn't mean to quote ya.

5 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

That's a fucking cool name. Also fuck the haters, this is a self defense extravaganza!

Edited by workswithseed

57 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

Crossing state lines isn’t a crime.

You win the semantic war.  I sloppily used "crossing state lines" many pages back, and what I should have said is "traveling to".  That's not a crime, but it was to do with the idea of going out of your way to look to engage in violence.  None of that is a crime, certainly.  But this case is, at least to me, about open carrying into areas where one knows there will be violence.

That's the backdrop of the case, and the issue isn't so much whether the verdict was correct (it certainly made complete sense given the law) but it's more with the simple difference between those who cheer his behavior as some celebration of constitutional rights and those who think society is crazy for cheering on that behavior. 

That's the cultural backdrop.  Ultimately it's whether you think the individual rights in Heller should extend to his kind of behavior.  Or even if Heller was correctly decided.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1