Kyle Rittenhouse

tx 3 putt

4 minutes ago, Disco Missile said:

I got sucked into this trial by accident because of a YouTube rec on a lunch break. I saw the moment when Grosskreutz admitted on the stand that he ran after KR and wasn't shot until he pointed his loaded gun at KR's head. My jaw hit the floor and I was hooked.

Watching the prosection's case unravel and ultimately blow up in their faces was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. I really can't understand how they looked at the evidence and talked to their witnesses and made the decision to charge him with murder. And then to double down once the trial went pear shaped and they should have dismissed the charges. Incredible stuff.

The media has made a total mess of everything surrounding this case, but the trial itself was about as clear cut a thing as you could ask for. Glad the man got the verdict he deserved instead of a mistrial or some other oddity that would drag this out unnecessarily.

This is largely how I landed in addition to generally opposing nationalizing local issues. The amount of disinformation about this cause makes you realize how disinformed the average twatter hysteric is and how our ideological media continually disinforms and divides.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

I know it was a tough day for you, little Jimmy. You are on the side of a child rapist, BLM card-carrying piece of shit. Sad

So you're ACTUALLY drunk?  At 4:20 (LOL) CST?  You already responded to that post you fucking idiot.  Glad I'm in your head.

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

@immortal13 is basically just Tom with better grammar. Legitimately man maybe you need to talk to someone or something because your hate parade is at an all time high lately.

Haha thanks for the compliment on my grammar. I couldn't be happier today that "hate" was nullified by justice. Carry on with whatever agenda you are promoting. 

2 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Haha thanks for the compliment on my grammar. I couldn't be happier today that "hate" was nullified by justice. Carry on with whatever agenda you are promoting. 

I’m promoting the mental health is important agenda and you shouldn’t neglect yours.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

So I got the minor detail of him witnessing the first shooting. Still doesn't refute the fact that KR told him he was going to the police. He also witnessed skater-boy attacking KR. He knew he wasn't an active shooter. He lied just like he lied to the police about having a gun, then he claimed he dropped it, then he claimed he never pointed it at Kyle. All of these claims were disproven by his OWN testimony. He tried a false surrender and then a quick draw and he got his fucking arm blasted off. He is lucky he wasn't shot center mass like the other two idiots. He was actually guilty of illegal carrying of a firearm not KR. I wonder why he wasn't charged with anything?.....hmmm

I don't think Grosskreutz's testimony necessarily provides proof that he lied.  You can say that it's susceptible to different interpretations, and I would agree with that.

And I don't think there's any dispute that Grosskreutz got shot only after he brandished a firearm at Rittenhouse.  That simply underscores that Rittenhouse's self-defense claim, particularly as to the Grosskreutz shooting, was legally viable.  I have no problem at all with the jury's conclusions on the Grosskreutz-related charges.

As for why Grosskreutz was not charged, I obviously don't know since I wasn't privy to the decisionmaking process.  But according to that linked article, he claimed he was unaware that his permit had expired, so perhaps that had something to do with it.  It also would not have been good "optics" to charge someone with a crime when that person was expected to testify for the prosecution, so I suspect that had something to do with it as well. 

12 minutes ago, Disco Missile said:

I got sucked into this trial by accident because of a YouTube rec on a lunch break. I saw the moment when Grosskreutz admitted on the stand that he ran after KR and wasn't shot until he pointed his loaded gun at KR's head. My jaw hit the floor and I was hooked.

Watching the prosection's case unravel and ultimately blow up in their faces was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. I really can't understand how they looked at the evidence and talked to their witnesses and made the decision to charge him with murder. And then to double down once the trial went pear shaped and they should have dismissed the charges. Incredible stuff.

The media has made a total mess of everything surrounding this case, but the trial itself was about as clear cut a thing as you could ask for. Glad the man got the verdict he deserved instead of a mistrial or some other oddity that would drag this out unnecessarily.

None of what happened in the trial changes the fact that Kyle Rittenhouse shouldn't have been there playing cop in the first place. What he did in arming himself and going to Kenosha needs to be disincentivized. The outcome of this trial will do just the opposite.

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

I don't think Grosskreutz's testimony necessarily provides proof that he lied.  You can say that it's susceptible to different interpretations, and I would agree with that.

And I don't think there's any dispute that Grosskreutz got shot only after he brandished a firearm at Rittenhouse.  That simply underscores that Rittenhouse's self-defense claim, particularly as to the Grosskreutz shooting, was legally viable.  I have no problem at all with the jury's conclusions on the Grosskreutz-related charges.

As for why Grosskreutz was not charged, I obviously don't know since I wasn't privy to the decisionmaking process.  But according to that linked article, he claimed he was unaware that his permit had expired, so perhaps that had something to do with it.  It also would not have been good "optics" to charge someone with a crime when that person was expected to testify for the prosecution, so I suspect that had something to do with it as well. 

You should rewatch his testimony. He all but admitted he did lie. His prior statements to the police were confirmed as lies. He reluctantly admitted what happened in court when confronted with the video footage of him pointing the gun directly at KR while his arm was(yet) still intact. 

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Sure thing, pal. 

Permission for little dicks to shoot rioters not found. 

Apparently he should be guilty because of skin color. 

Wants riots and destruction, willing to lie to get it.  Everything they accuse their opponents of being  

Edited by ChickenSandwich

2 hours ago, lilMAC25 said:

Except it’s been proven in court that he didn’t confront anyone. He was confronted. He was attacked. He fired in self defense.

spacer.png

I know it doesn't serve the purpose of your third-rate sophistry to take what I wrote as whole, so I put it in a picture.

This is the fucking problem no matter what the jury ruled. This is a national problem beyond this one case. If you don't see it, you're the problem.

If your viewpoint is tied up in balleyhooing this dubious darling of the raving right, then you should pretty much stop calling yourself a citizen. You're a party member. That's it. Just like in Soviet Russia.

• Hook 'Em 9

8 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Cult.

Like the group who celebrates a rapist Blake?  Gives him a million bucks?  For violating his protection order and assaulting the police and in possession of a knife he brought to his victim’s home. The guy CNN interviewed today??

Cult indeed. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Bravo said:

Soviet Russia wasn't very keen on gun ownership. Your views on this more align with Soviet Russia on this. BTW the kid was stupid going down there but doesn't mean he gives up his right to self defense. Being stupid isn't a crime otherwise CR wouldn't exist 

So you would have been down with a whole lot of people getting killed on January 6, right?

30 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

speaking of... what's the status of the Daniel Perry trial? does this case set precedence for it? were his lawyers like 'score!' today?

yay our very own shitshow! 

yeehaw motherfuckers 

pew pew

Edited by mchookem

• After one user on Patriots.win wrote, “Antifags and BLMKKK gotta be shitting. We have permission to defend ourselves now,” [sic] another responded, “We don’t need fucking permission and never did. But now, it’s a legal precedent.”
  •  
  • One boogalooer on Twitter wrote: “WE CAN PROTECT OUR COMMUNITIES NOW REFERENCING RITTENHOUSE V. Wisconsin.”
  •  
  • On TelegramQAnon John wrote, “This case is a MAJOR turning point in the quest for JUSTICE in our country. Especially in terms of the 2nd Amendment, and self-defense cases moving forward…The precedent set in this trial will be one that is revisited, and referenced for the unseeable future.”
  •  
  • Also on Telegram, Aaron Chapman, the leader of the neo-Nazi group the Occidental Templars, praised the verdict as giving “good Americans legal precedent and license to kill violent commies without worrying about doing life in prison if we defend ourselves in a riot. This will also show militia types that they don’t have to avoid the riots to protect themselves legally.”
  •  
  • One user in the Proud Boys public chatroom on Telegram shared an image of the snake from the Gadsden flag biting the fist from the antifa logo with the caption “YOU WERE WARNED.” Beneath it, the user wrote, “#Kyle #FAFO” (“FAFO” stands for “Fuck around and find out.”)
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1