So, I didn’t watch the game……

Handcruser

I was able to check updates a few times during it, but didn’t see a single play.

Lance Leipold was hired by Kansas in late April….missing spring ball I suppose and getting a late start on hiring coaches, installing his offense and defense, evaluating players, etc.

Other than playing Oklahoma tough for a while, his team has gotten their ass kicked by just about everyone. Until tonight.

This staff sucks. Sure, we might have missed on some evals and be lacking talent, but this one is on the staff. This loss is very telling and points to a massive problem internally - both staff wise and administration wise.

Go get Matt Rhule.

Just now, Handcruser said:

I was able to check updates a few times during it, but didn’t see a single play.

Lance Leipold was hired by Kansas in late April….missing spring ball I suppose and getting a late start on hiring coaches, installing his offense and defense, evaluating players, etc.

Other than playing Oklahoma tough for a while, his team has gotten their ass kicked by just about everyone. Until tonight.

This staff sucks. Sure, we might have missed on some evals and be lacking talent, but this one is on the staff. This loss is very telling and points to a massive problem internally - both staff wise and administration wise.

Go get Matt Rhule.

Matt Rhule makes $8.9 million a year through 2026 to coach in the NFL.

Just sayin'.

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

"I didn't watch the game but here are some thoughts on the game"

I regrettably watched most of it. Did anyone really need to watch though?  We lost to Kansas.  At home. A 30 point dog.  What could you possibly see that would change your perception away from "this coaching staff and team are awful."  Everyone needs to be let go and will be soon.  It's just a question of when.   

1 minute ago, bschoolprof said:

I regrettably watched most of it. Did anyone really need to watch though?  We lost to Kansas.  At home. A 30 point dog.  What could you possibly see that would change your perception away from "this coaching staff and team are awful."  Everyone needs to be let go and will be soon.  It's just a question of when.   

Sadly, it's probably 2023 at the earliest.

9 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Matt Rhule makes $8.9 million a year through 2026 to coach in the NFL.

Just sayin'.

No decent coach is coming here bro.  We’re like the 45 year old woman with a shitty facelift, lip filler, and shitty boob job who has been divorced 3 times.  We used to be the hot rich chick at point in time but now we’re the the ugly fake divorced crazy chick that thinks she’s too good to give a blow job, aka paying players and having a bag game.

Charlie Strong was like our 5th choice when we hired him.  

We got scared a UH coach would turn us down so we panicked and hired him without a true coaching search.  

We got shot down by Urban, Brian Kelly, and any other decent coach last year and hired a recovering alcoholic that was fired at his previous gig mid season that has averaged 7 wins.

Matt Rhule ain’t coming here buddy… we’re going to need to find the next Matt Rhule while they are still gettable.  A guy that can rebuild a program and we need to remove all the media bullshit and booster dick sucking out of his responsibility and let him focus on football.  And we will need to give him 5+ years to rebuild this program.  This is the lowest I’ve seen Texas football.  It’s not a quick fix and we’re not as hot as we think we are.

• Like 1

Just to show how far we’ve come:  In   2003 I came to a wedding in Philly and there was a tv on site in a side room and I ended up watching whatever game we played, cause the groom knew I was a huge fan. 

As it turns out, I was in Philly for a wedding last night, and we were back in our room by 8 CST.  I didn’t even bother turning on the game.  

27 minutes ago, victory88 said:

No decent coach is coming here bro.  We’re like the 45 year old woman with a shitty facelift, lip filler, and shitty boob job who has been divorced 3 times.  We used to be the hot rich chick at point in time but now we’re the the ugly fake divorced crazy chick that thinks she’s too good to give a blow job, aka paying players and having a bag game.

OK, but do we do anal?

I really dgaf about anyone bragging that they didn’t watch the game. If you didn’t watch it then you don’t know what the rest of us went through. 
Call the players pussies but you’re a pussy because you didn’t watch. 
GTFOH. 

Edited by XForce
Nm
  • Hook 'Em 1

I didn’t watch either. I agreed with my buddy earlier in the season to go to LSU vs Arky this week because it’s Kansas week.

LSU & Arky despite being bad teams, they play their ass off and you can tell their players care. Same with aggy and other teams. Only way you give up 57 at home to Kansas is if you truly don’t give af. I’m glad I didn’t watch and I won’t until next season

I came home from an evening out with friends and family, put the kids to bed and turned on the game to see 42-21 deficit.  I laughed.  Watched us come back, watched the refs fuckery, watched Casey make a stupid throw.  Watched Sark go for the 1, and watched Kansas go for the win.  Watched more fuckery on the last play, and watched them go at Schooler for the win.   I heard the 3 Kansas fans yelling to block the kick.   

Is Turtle Tom available?  

9 hours ago, C-Man said:

Those of you who want Sark gone better start offering to buy him drinks around town. Otherwise, he's the guy through the 2023 season at least.

I’ve been thinking it’s about time for a “when does Sark fall off the wagon?” bingo card.