Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

22 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

when an aggy qualifies something with " this might sound crazy..." you know some there's some ridiculous bullshit coming very soon

Idoit conversational equivalent of "hold my beer."  Also step 1 in the process of assimilating aggyfacts(TM) into the groupthink zeitgeist. 

• Replies 72.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Re: all the t-shirt fan talk, just stop in any beer joint between Taylor and BCS and see how many aggy shirts you'll find on folks that have a HS diploma as their highest degree of education, or went to Blinn, MHB or TJC. They have plenty of their own mouth breathing t-shirt fans. Fucking idiots.

On 1/30/2019 at 12:08 PM, Dennis Taylor said:

have you ever "accidentally" hooked up a dorm sewage pipe to a storm drain?  to the tune of over a million gallons of sewage flowing into the campus golf course ponds? it only took aggy 8 months to notice there was an issue. think about that...

https://www.theeagle.com/news/a_m/texas-a-m-reports-sewage-discharge-from-campus-dorm-started/article_722c2198-4e56-11e8-997c-37b53e530858.html

aggypedia alert

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

You know, if I start banging Kate and 3-4 supermodels a night I’ll become known worldwide as the dude who pulls more tail than DiCaprio. My house will be a pussy Mecca and my wife will probably be cool with it. I just need to get it started with Kate and then it’ll all snowball. Or not.

How's Kate doing after her surgery?  Don't think anybody's gonna be banging her for some time.  Get well soon.

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

So all that aggy needs to make it a top 3 job for the current coach to go on an unprecedented and historical run of dominance and national championships?

Yes, it's taken them 100 years but now that they're in the SEC they have figured out the magic formula.  All the pieces are falling into place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

So all that aggy needs to make it a top 3 job for the current coach to go on an unprecedented and historical run of dominance and national championships?

All I need to be the most dominant center in the history of basketball is about a foot of height, some basketball ability, healthy knees, and 30 years rolled off my age. not necessarily in that order. I think it is imminent. whoop!  

Edited by Dennis Taylor

It's typically aggy that they mock the concerns of others whether college aged kids should be allowed to have firearms on campus, but completely ignore the dumbfuckery that is commonplace on their own campus.

From a couple of years ago (when you read this, remember that no one involved found it to be particularly odd at the time):

On October 5 a K.A. fraternity member brought his pet goat to the fraternity house and then shot it in the head with a 12 gauge shotgun in front of a group of pledges.

https://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/Texas_AM_Greek_Life_Investigation_Reveals_Cases_of_Hazing_Goat_Shot_116450273.html

Edited by Randolph Duke

8 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

It's typically aggy that they mock the concerns of others whether college aged kids should be allowed to have firearms on campus, but completely ignore the dumbfuckery that is commonplace on their own campus.

From a couple of years ago (when you read this, remember that no one involved found it to be particularly odd at the time):

Wow. It's disgusting that our country still condones domestic violence such as this .

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

You know, if I start banging Kate and 3-4 supermodels a night I’ll become known worldwide as the dude who pulls more tail than DiCaprio. My house will be a pussy Mecca and my wife will probably be cool with it. I just need to get it started with Kate and then it’ll all snowball. Or not.

pay me $75m over 10 yrs guaranteed and we can make this happen.  Promise.

2 hours ago, THEHORN5561 said:

Damn these freaks live in a different universe - even the fathers new to the cult.

5'9" 150 and he runs a 4.81 40. Is this a fucking joke? 

Yeah, nice one TexAgs. Secondaries next year are going to be pissing their pants when Majik lines up across them.

• Like 1