• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

9 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

From the secrant board : "Aggies get paid more for their degrees than all SEC schools except for Vandy! " .  Prices have risen at the glory hole.

I am assuming aggy is claiming their "payscale.com" rating "proves" how highly paid aggys are. 

remember the payscale methodology "does not include the cash-value of noncash benefits, such as equity or stock compensation, retirement benefits, health insurance, etc."

Additionally:

Bachelors Only: Only employees who possess a Bachelor’s Degree and no higher degrees are included. This means Bachelor graduates who go on to earn a Master’s degree, MBA, MD, JD, PhD, or other advanced degree are not included.

For some Liberal Arts, Ivy League, and highly selective schools, graduates with degrees higher than a bachelor’s degree can represent a significant fraction of all graduates. Careers that require advanced degrees, such as law or medicine, are not included.

Wave that W-2, you rednecks.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

I am assuming aggy is claiming their "payscale.com" rating "proves" how highly paid aggys are. 

remember the payscale methodology "does not include the cash-value of noncash benefits, such as equity or stock compensation, retirement benefits, health insurance, etc."

Additionally:

Bachelors Only: Only employees who possess a Bachelor’s Degree and no higher degrees are included. This means Bachelor graduates who go on to earn a Master’s degree, MBA, MD, JD, PhD, or other advanced degree are not included.

For some Liberal Arts, Ivy League, and highly selective schools, graduates with degrees higher than a bachelor’s degree can represent a significant fraction of all graduates. Careers that require advanced degrees, such as law or medicine, are not included.

Haha, so my salary for the year I spent between undergrad and grad school would have counted, but my salaries since grad school wouldn't. 

Seems like a meaningful and worthwhile calculation system. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Additionally:

Isn't it also self-reported data?

38 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Haha, so my salary for the year I spent between undergrad and grad school would have counted, but my salaries since grad school wouldn't. 

Seems like a meaningful and worthwhile calculation system. 

Rich Kinder and Larry Ellison both get $1/yr in base salary. Had they been included in the survey, their entire income would be been $1/yr.

Obviously, advantage aggy.

9 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Rich Kinder and Larry Ellison both get $1/yr in base salary. Had they been included in the survey, their entire income would be been $1/yr.

Obviously, advantage aggy.

We can't take either one of them seriously until we see pictures of them launching a bass boat on Lake Conroe. Advantage aggy, indeed.

• Like 1

Just now, Huckleberry said:

Now wait a damn minute, sir. I find it hard to believe that anyone over at Texags would take money from that community on a regular basis and in return only tell them things that they wanted to hear with no basis in reality required while all the while pretending to be providing expert services but actually misleading the audience merely for personal gain.

What you did there, I see.  

1 hour ago, THEHORN5561 said:

The TAMU police twitter  banner image is pretty damn special 

YIZPUp.png

The one on the left looks like he is ready to make hate to your cornhole while the other looks like he is about to start some serious man molesting.

I'm not sure which one is worse.

• Like 1

Now wait a damn minute, sir. I find it hard to believe that anyone over at Texags would take money from that community on a regular basis and in return only tell them things that they wanted to hear with no basis in reality required while all the while pretending to be providing expert services but actually misleading the audience merely for personal gain.

Say it isn’t so Joe!