• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 minute ago, TrashMaster G said:

I must admit, I am jealous of their capacity to delude themselves. 

When we suck, I know we suck.

That’s the beauty of the whole aggy psyche. As long as they believe they’re sitting in the penthouse, they’ll remain in the outhouse. 

Long ago, a wise man once told me there were 2 types of stupid. People that know they’re stupid and stupid people that think they’re smart. The worst type is the one that thinks they’re smart.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

That’s the beauty of the whole aggy psyche. As long as they believe they’re sitting in the penthouse, they’ll remain in the outhouse. 

Long ago, a wise man once told me there were 2 types of stupid. People that know they’re stupid and stupid people that think they’re smart. The worst type is the one that thinks they’re smart.

A point very ripe for CR, but I'll resist.

• Hook 'Em 2

25 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

There is 1 more. The dumb ass that knows he's stupid, but doesn't care.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

6 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Wtf???

What in the world is there to be jealous of?

All that empty in their “Hall of Champions!” Seriously, that’s a lot of unused square footage. Nice, clean air. Unblemished flooring, shiny un-streaked glass. It’s like your grandma’s formal living room, except people don’t take their shoes off to go in because it’s not even used for special occasions.  

image.png.91ad5579e6e66eb3222b4c1d6bb6756f.png

image.png.d988087c78e24ad80174c804429d9d9f.png

Nope, dumbass. It's partially the cult traditions, but it's mostly how you never shut up about them. Then add the unfounded arrogance found in Aggie statements like this:

But, give him credit and likely more money, Elko so knows his audience. He's pretty much guaranteed himself an extension after three years as he'll be getting all the pieces in place that the redass Ags know will lead to their destiny as the envy of the football world.

image.png.cf130ddd589b133667f387f62157d59a.png

Second sentence can be made more accurate by just switching two words.

Lastly, everybody knows who is who in the picture below except the Aggies who always get it backwards.

image.png.e239fa6b4eca9f82585f601f19a5254b.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Well, shucks. I thought The Elk - I mean e.t. - was supposed to be a smart feller.

If The Elk doesn't catch on more betterly, we should push et or e.t. harder. aggy will be entertaining, if they notice.

17 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I understand.  I am jealous of my childhood friend who was born with 8.5 fingers, one testicle, bad acne and red hair.  Lucky bastard.

But it’s a really, really big testicle.

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.91ad5579e6e66eb3222b4c1d6bb6756f.png

image.png.d988087c78e24ad80174c804429d9d9f.png

Nope, dumbass. It's partially the cult traditions, but it's mostly how you never shut up about them. Then add the unfounded arrogance found in Aggie statements like this:

But, give him credit and likely more money, Elko so knows his audience. He's pretty much guaranteed himself an extension after three years as he'll be getting all the pieces in place that the redass Ags know will lead to their destiny as the envy of the football world.

image.png.cf130ddd589b133667f387f62157d59a.png

Second sentence can be made more accurate by just switching two words.

Lastly, everybody knows who is who in the picture below except the Aggies who always get it backwards.

image.png.e239fa6b4eca9f82585f601f19a5254b.png

Texas A&M University: Forged of Quirky Traditions

Nobody is jealous of aggy, unless they are employed as an architect, facilities planner and/or engineer. They have, according to aggy, plenty of $$$ for that. They just don’t seem to get their ROI.

Hook’em!!!

14 hours ago, Tex Long said:

Well, shucks. I thought The Elk - I mean e.t. - was supposed to be a smart feller.

If The Elk doesn't catch on more betterly, we should push et or e.t. harder. aggy will be entertaining, if they notice.

I also was afraid that he may be half-way smart and be not aggy-like. But those comments strongly suggest that we have another Coach Fran. 

11 hours ago, Horn117 said:

20240526_210957.jpg

20240526_211115.jpg

That's right, bitch, the Jesus you worship and have trusted with all of your ostentation and pious self regard made it a part of His divine plan that you and your teammates should lose yet again to the Texas Longhorns. Go get some Chick Fil A, it'll make you feel better. Oh wait, better check if they're open.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Fuck You 17
  • Drool 1

13 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Don't do this on this board. 

In the greater sense, you're right @Tex Pete. It could have used some workshopping and the statement looks like it belongs on the Atheists board. Sorry for the offense. I'd delete it if I knew how.

We met the daughter's boyfriend's parents yesterday.  
It was going really well until the wife says about her husband, "Well, he's an aggy."   
My wife and I are both like, "WHAT??!?!"
But he says, "Yeah, I left A&M in '83 and came up here and realized 'That place is a cult.'"

My BIL, UT undergrad, had his oldest child go to aggy to finish her bachelor’s, but went to Wake Forest for her MBA (to wash the aggy off her) wore a MFng aggy golf shirt to work the other day and I wanted to beat his ass for actually owning one let alone wearing one in public.

Hook’em!!!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, msucolt45 said:

My BIL, UT undergrad, had his oldest child go to aggy to finish her bachelor’s, but went to Wake Forest for her MBA (to wash the aggy off her) wore a MFng aggy golf shirt to work the other day and I wanted to beat his ass for actually owning one let alone wearing one in public.

Hook’em!!!

when you walk in the office tomorrow you should beat his ass on principle, then tell him you were cashing in the ass-beating rain-check from when he wore the shirt

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

9 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

My buddies kid had scholarships offers for academics from Stanford, Harvard, etc, and is going to A&M….  Smh. Her mom went to A&M but come on, such a waste.  

Obligatory….

IMG_3160.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 5

I would but he’s definitely higher up the chain than I am. He’s a Harvard lawyer and I’m a peon. But I do beat his ass in the backyard playing rough house games and shit. We’ve both been married to sisters for over 30 years, so I let a lot go, but not purchasing/wearing a Fng aggy shirt!

Hookem!!!

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

My buddies kid had scholarships offers for academics from Stanford, Harvard, etc, and is going to A&M….  Smh. Her mom went to A&M but come on, such a waste.  

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

Stanford and Harvard do not offer any academic scholarships. Purely need based. Cool story, though!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, BigDSteve said:

Stanford and Harvard do not offer any academic scholarships. Purely need based. Cool story, though!

I have no idea what it was or if it was financial aid type deal they offered but they definitely sent her stuff to where the mom said it would actually cost less than in state schools if she was paying full at one.  But great job being a dick.  

Edited by Hook1997
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Talk about failing an intelligence test.

52 minutes ago, BigDSteve said:

Not all scholarships come from the university and some are still offered only for students attending certain schools.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

In the greater sense, you're right [mention=1076]Tex Pete[/mention]. It could have used some workshopping and the statement looks like it belongs on the Atheists board. Sorry for the offense. I'd delete it if I knew how.

It ain’t that fucking difficult…

Select Edit

Then delete text

Then type “NM”

Then hit save
  • Hook 'Em 3