• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

11 hours ago, Doctor of Neighborhood said:

Show some respect.  I have it on good authority that aggy is about to change the world with a revolutionary transport scheme that could not have come from just anywhere.  I mean, otherwise, there might have been commercially viable railroads since the early 1800s, right?  This thing will move one whole trailer … somewhere.

1624EE2E-145F-4F0D-88EA-72360FF75DEF.jpeg

Texas A&M, always on the precipice.

"The vaccine-manufacturing facility is part of the Texas A&M Center for Innovation in Advanced Development and Manufacturing, which is expected to bring more than $41 billion in expenditures to the state in the next 25 years and create 6,800 jobs, according to remarks from Perry at the announcement of the facility in March 2013."

"Once in operation, the center would offer a speeded approach to vaccine development and delivery, capable of supplying as many as 50 million influenza vaccine doses within 4 months of work on any emerging flu strain. Initial doses of vaccine would be ready within 12 weeks."

"“The work and dedication of Dr. Rathore has paid off,” Sharp said. “He and his team exemplify the values of the Texas A&M System, and because of them, more than half a billion people across the world may have access to a new form of protein, and our farmers will be able to earn a much better living.”

"'It's a game-changer' | Moses West, A&M a step closer to funding Atmospheric Water Generation. The invention could bring fresh drinking water to anywhere in the world."

2 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

"'It's a game-changer' | Moses West, A&M a step closer to funding Atmospheric Water Generation. The invention could bring fresh drinking water to anywhere in the world."

I’m confused. Moses West is actually a very intelligent veteran with an amazing product. I’ve actually spoken with him. He came up with his invention years ago. This has nothing to do with aggy, for fuck sake!!!!

He is NOT an aggy graduate. Putting “A&M” after his name is as if they’re trying to claim him because of his innovation. 

18 hours ago, TexasBeta said:

That boy looks twelve.. 

I know that guy. First met him in OA. All of our staff thought he was some Cub Scout who was there to help his dad and then he handed in his paperwork and confirmation that he had been tapped at summer camp(we call it called out now) and our admin was shocked. Later that weekend during the Ordeal ceremony when the new candidates get their sashes we had to safety pin his on him to keep it from dragging in the dirt and so that he wouldn't trip over it. Dude was a runt. Nice kid, but still hasn't grown much. 

Story time: I used to work with the blonde girl on the left. She went to Alabama. She goes with her fiancé (who is an Aggie, big mistake on her part) to the Aggy-Bama game in college station last year. Instead of wearing her Alabama stuff like a good alum and fan, she jumps ship and is all decked out in aggy gear… She was even celebrating when aggy beat Bama. What the actual fuck?!

23B2B42A-8693-4A86-87BC-19894FB63646.jpeg

Our dear friend Olin penned the top article at the beginning of year four, and we all know how things worked out between Texas A&M and Kevin Sumlin.

He implores the faithful to go all in on "Jimbo the Great" going into year four. And they get rewarded with 8-4 and a self-awarded trophy for winning the post season Chicken Bowl.

And not a single aggy asks if anyone has seen this play before.

It is as if major parts of their brains were shut off during those years at A&M.

olin jimbo sumlin two pics.jpeg

• Haha 1

Story time: I used to work with the blonde girl on the left. She went to Alabama. She goes with her fiancé (who is an Aggie, big mistake on her part) to the Aggy-Bama game in college station last year. Instead of wearing her Alabama stuff like a good alum and fan, she jumps ship and is all decked out in aggy gear… She was even celebrating when aggy beat Bama. What the actual fuck?!
23B2B42A-8693-4A86-87BC-19894FB63646.thumb.jpeg.8fe038dfc7f8e6154bdf4db44f168e56.jpeg

Probably afraid of being assaulted. When in Rome.

11 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Nothing more aggy than celebrating a loss

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Your friend is very cute, but the details you provided just put her over the top for me. Bamma degree AND fake aggy?? 

But, I got a thing for young, hot, stupid chicks.

4 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Our dear friend Olin penned the top article at the beginning of year four, and we all know how things worked out between Texas A&M and Kevin Sumlin.

He implores the faithful to go all in on "Jimbo the Great" going into year four. And they get rewarded with 8-4 and a self-awarded trophy for winning the post season Chicken Bowl.

And not a single aggy asks if anyone has seen this play before.

It is as if major parts of their brains were shut off before, during, and after those years at A&M.

olin jimbo sumlin two pics.jpeg

FIFY.

16 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Somebody stole the 1.  

17 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Those two are ripe for a threesome...said no aggy male ever.

21 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Didn't you explain to her that even if Alabama won she would've been okay? For aggy, aTm and 'bama are interchangeable?  It's pretty obvious that here within the next 20-30 years, once we chase them out of the SEC, they will be adding all those aggabama titles to the wall.