• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Saturday, our bagpipe band hosted a Burns Supper (poet laureate of Scotland). It usually draws a pretty diverse crowd with lots of food and scotch. There was a couple visiting and the guy was in the Air Force. I tried to make conversation because they were visitors but they weren't talkative so I moved on. Later, when it was time to eat, we ask everyone to wear some type of face covering as they went through the food line. I had on a Longhorn gaiter and the second he saw it he said “ I thought you were a decent guy until I saw you in that” and he meant it. Not that I cared, I just assumed he was an aggy with no self control.

Two of the guys in the band are Air Force pilots and graduates of VMI and The Citadel. Later in the night he approached both of them to share military academy camaraderie. He went on and on about how tough it was in the corp. They just smiled and nodded their heads as he blathered on. Later they said it wasn't the first time they had heard that nonsense. They thought both he and his camaraderie ramblings were full of shit.

1 hour ago, Surly Bevo said:

What do those colors even mean. Surely Alabama and Miss State are not making a return visit to CS

The colors mean nothing, they are not correlated to home and away. It is just aggy being aggy. It looks like their annual rollercoaster may start the last week of September. I can see them going 2-3 during that October + Arky stretch with Florida and LSU still left to play. Also, leave it to aggy to make the SEC championship trophy look like a three guy blowjob train. 

Edited by Vertigo
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Since aggy has a Qatar campus, I just remembered that Qatar is hosting the World Cup this year. Wondering if aggy will claim the wins and put them on the wall(if Qatar wins any matches depending on who they play in group stage).

Which brings up the design of the World Cup stadium in Doha. Perfect representation of aggy approach to athletics. 
Al-Wakrah-stadium-011.jpg?width=620&qual

4 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

They've released the 2022 football schedule. OOC is Sam Houston, App State, The U and UMass.... what a Bayloresque schedule... 

FI74IRhWUAMS4e3?format=jpg&name=large

They are embarresed to put the school names by the helmets.  I watch a

shit load of college games and I don't recognize half of them. aggy.

The colors mean nothing, they are not correlated to home and away. It is just aggy being aggy. It looks like their annual rollercoaster may start the last week of September. I can see them going 2-3 during that October + Arky stretch with Florida and LSU still left to play. Also, leave it to aggy to make the SEC championship trophy look like a three guy blowjob train. 

That’s an oddly specific description. Not sure we want to see your search history. NTTAWWT

Texas A&M disdain

Posted on 1/26/22 at 1:10 pm
up vote2down vote0
bkm1.png
How is it, at least on this forum, that TAMU has generated such a widespread distaste. I see LSU fans bagging on the Aggies more than AL, FL, or Ole Miss and I wouldn’t have thought that possible.

As a GA fan they are pretty low on our frick off list bc we don’t play them…I’m just surprised at how much they have ingrained themselves in 10 short years. You’re not a real SEC team until 3/4 of the Southeast is cheering your demise on Saturdays in the fall.

Atta'boy aggy. Haha.

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Texas A&M disdain

up vote2down vote0
bkm1.png
How is it, at least on this forum, that TAMU has generated such a widespread distaste. I see LSU fans bagging on the Aggies more than AL, FL, or Ole Miss and I wouldn’t have thought that possible.

As a GA fan they are pretty low on our frick off list bc we don’t play them…I’m just surprised at how much they have ingrained themselves in 10 short years. You’re not a real SEC team until 3/4 of the Southeast is cheering your demise on Saturdays in the fall.

Atta'boy aggy. Haha.

He answered his own question right there. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Texas A&M disdain

up vote2down vote0
bkm1.png

Atta'boy aggy. Haha.

Narrator:

The Ex-husband chuckles to himself as he kicks back his chair and takes a nip of bourbon. “They’ll learn,” he thinks to himself, “God bless their hearts, the truth will set them free…”

• Like 1

22 hours ago, nnm said:

Which brings up the design of the World Cup stadium in Doha. Perfect representation of aggy approach to athletics. 
Al-Wakrah-stadium-011.jpg?width=620&qual

There are clearly large swaths of people that don't see the world through the same lens that I do, and some of those people are architects.

Edited by 927 E. 41st
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Silly, that’s not the SEC Championship trophy.  That’s 4th Place in the SEC West trophy.  Strong enough track record there that aggy just prints it on the schedule now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Texas A&M disdain

up vote2down vote0
bkm1.png

Atta'boy aggy. Haha.

Did anyone give the correct answer?

Because no matter when, no matter where, and no matter what, aggies never shut.the.fuck.up.