• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Nice to see we still live in their heads rent free. I believe this was taken in 2012 when both of them left with a middle finger to the Big 12. Dorks…

C2B8D5DE-A0CF-42FE-AB59-52A3061C0224.jpeg

It always cracks me up when I see teams we aren't even playing throwing the horns down.  It's even funnier when it's teams from other conferences we aren't playing...

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

aggy fans listening to their last national title win

26e380-2014-11-listening-1920s2.jpg

Texags tweeted a poll about aggy's next NC. Doesn't seem like it's working out the way they anticipated, lol. Almost 3500 likes (Texas votes), to 333 RTs (aggy votes). Oh, and there's gold in the comments, btw.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 1

This photo … tell me it’s real.  It’s fantastic but has a sort of Sgt Pepper’s feel to it, where all the heads are inserted collage-style.  I mean, none of the aggy fans appear to be connected to or interacting with each other.  What are the chances these three people with these three expressions (all variations on the theme of, “Oh, my gerrd”) all line up next to each other?  The math on this is complex.  The woman with the gum … perfect.  One thing is clear, whatever they’re looking at, it ain’t right.

DBDE77C8-2787-4CC2-AC34-AE4A2F98047C.jpeg

3 hours ago, Horn80 said:

Just when you think you’ve seen it all from those fucks…..

With the escalation of military conflict between the US and the Russian military I feel the Commander in Chief has as no option other than to elevate the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets to active military status. 

Laugh as you may at those brave warriors, but they now are our last line of defense as a free people. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Haha 1

With the escalation of military conflict between the US and the Russian military I feel the Commander in Chief has as no option other than to elevate the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets to active military status. 
Laugh as you may at those brave warriors, but they now are our last line of defense as a free people. 

Who do we write to at the Pentagon to ensure they ALL get deployed to Ukraine?
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Welp, we're fucked then

• Hook 'Em 1

Addazio...aggy new OL coach.

A veteran of over 25 years in college football, Addazio was most recently at Colorado State, serving as the head coach of the Rams for the last two seasons. In December, Addazio was fired after compiling a 4-12 record. He was previously the head coach at Temple (2011-12) and Boston College (2013-19).

4 hours ago, Doctor of Neighborhood said:

This photo … tell me it’s real.  It’s fantastic but has a sort of Sgt Pepper’s feel to it, where all the heads are inserted collage-style.  I mean, none of the aggy fans appear to be connected to or interacting with each other.  What are the chances these three people with these three expressions (all variations on the theme of, “Oh, my gerrd”) all line up next to each other?  The math on this is complex.  The woman with the gum … perfect.  One thing is clear, whatever they’re looking at, it ain’t right.

DBDE77C8-2787-4CC2-AC34-AE4A2F98047C.jpeg

Sadly yes, that’s real

33 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

For the record, I am still offering $1 million to the first person who can figure out which home game in 1907 the aggy yell leader tradition originated. That offer has been out there for a few years now, and no one has claimed it yet.

aggy yell leader pic.jpeg

I’ll bite. Why?