• Replies 72.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Remember several years ago how aggy fought against Texas Tech establishing a new veterinary school, but big bad evil UT supported the Techsters? 
Seems the farmers were being their usual selfish & insecure selves, and someone should rub their punchable faces in this story and remind them of their inability to deal with reality and the good of the country.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2024/04/29/pet-care-animal-hospitals-veterinary-crisis/73096878007/#

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

I've been in some stretches of road in the deep South where you saw Waffle Houses so close to one another, it was like Mattress Firm opened up a chain of breakfast joints.  

Where is that Austin Waffle House less 6 miles from the stadium?  The one off 290 East, I guess?  Before it was there, after a night game, we went to the Denny's caddie-corner from there and saw Blake Gideon.  And he was pissed.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Poor aggy….just can’t win:

image.thumb.jpeg.97ed2b9b7a07f4634a6dbf7ddd142449.jpeg

Seems like a decent franchise opportunity. Of course, if you are posting on this board you’d most likely want to firm up the logistics required to run it successfully in absentia beforehand.

6 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Poor aggy….just can’t win:

image.thumb.jpeg.97ed2b9b7a07f4634a6dbf7ddd142449.jpeg

Must be some sort of conspiracy that put a Waffle House 64 miles closer to some liberal shithole like tu than CS.

13 hours ago, Wishbone said:

Seems like a decent franchise opportunity. Of course, if you are posting on this board you’d most likely want to firm up the logistics required to run it successfully in absentia beforehand.

Isn't there a city ordinance about having maroon signage or some such shit?

• Like 1

Since it's aggy related... An random aggy Instagram man-whore claims to have had an affair with Nick Saban's married daughter, Kristen. Said he's being blackmailed by some random person who has questionable sourced pics of them hugging each other, while he's wearing a t-shirt with Saban wearing a crown. WTH and who cares?  

5 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

Since it's aggy related... An random aggy Instagram man-whore claims to have had an affair with Nick Saban's married daughter, Kristen. Said he's being blackmailed by some random person who has questionable sourced pics of them hugging each other, while he's wearing a t-shirt with Saban wearing a crown. WTH and who cares?  

I wonder if she made him leave that shirt on while they were doing the deed.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

This appears, to me at least, to fall in or at least be aligned to sexual blackmail.

There is an entire division of the FBI dedicated to such crime. https://www.fbi.gov/how-we-can-help-you/scams-and-safety/common-scams-and-crimes/sextortion

Further, unless he was married at the time, I don't really see what real risk he faced with such an outing, which he ultimately did himself.

Were this real, best first step, inform the woman, then contact FBI. Then tell this imaginary blackmailer to go pound sand via FBI.

I think this is fabricated.

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

Saban's daughter is Lady Elaine Fairchild?

spacer.png

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Crapinon said:

Today I learned that twenty-something years ago, Dan Mullen banged Miss Terry

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

She's as plain as the crown on Nick's nose?  Her face?  The crown's nose?  Dammit, I had something for this.  Well played, Beau

TeenWolfT-Shirt/ "What are you looking at NickNose?"  

Edited by YGIFS

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Crapinon said:

If she is married, why is she still using Saban as a last name?   Doesn't strike me as a feminist type.   No wedding band either.  Guess she could have taken it off.  Shrugs.  Just all seems off.

Edited by pyrohornIII

3 hours ago, Crapinon said:

What a dipshit.... I wonder if he wires bitcoin to the scammers who swear they have controlled his computer and having video footage of him beating off too.

2 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

What a dipshit.... I wonder if he wires bitcoin to the scammers who swear they have controlled his computer and having video footage of him beating off too.

Outkick and Barstool are deep into coverage on this and though I won't link them because both sites are run by pathetic losers, they're identifying this guy as a "former Bachelorette contestant."  

ELL OH FUCKING ELL.

BTW, can someone explain to me why this person who holds incriminating evidence of the tryst is blackmailing the Bachelorette contestant rather than the married daughter of a man who has made hundreds of millions of dollars?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

BTW, can someone explain to me why this person who holds incriminating evidence of the tryst is blackmailing the Bachelorette contestant rather than the married daughter of a man who has made hundreds of millions of dollars?

Yeah the info can only damage one party here and somehow the blackmailer is going after the one it cannot?  riiiiight.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There's_a_sucker_born_every_minute

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Maybe he initiated the whole blackmail thing with her and this is his way of trying to cover his tracks in what is now a criminal matter.  That would be on brand for Aggie. 

5 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

Since it happened in College Station can’t help but think this is an Aggy trying to turn their car into a Titan class submersible…wonder if the knockoff Xbox controller they were driving with is what did them in…

"Whoop!"

31 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

Since it happened in College Station can’t help but think this is an Aggy trying to turn their car into a Titan class submersible…wonder if the knockoff Xbox controller they were driving with is what did them in…

Bitch was all good. She put on her Bad Idea Jeans this morning.

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Texas A&M:  We're too smart to walk on our own grass and too dumb to not drive over it after heavy rains.  

How in the ever living fuck is this thing still considered "College"???

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Crapinon said:

The comments on that post are wild.  Supposedly Saban’s daughter is divorced.  Many people are claiming that this guy has been stalking her and begging her for some time but she keeps rejecting him.

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Aggie passive aggression.

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

72227198007-usatsi-19705665.jpg?crop=212

Arrested Development GIF

I'm not saying you're wrong on the appeal aspects but I don't see any reason at all we are focusing any attention on her. None!

This dipshit aggie is the one who deserves the love.

1 hour ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

women-drivers-v0-pzhqk78oucf91.jpg?width

• Like 2
  • Haha 7