SEC Championship - Georgia V. Alabama

Wally Pryor

Just now, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

Dog offense isn't great, not as talented in the recent past.  Bama offense can hang numbers on the GA Defense.  We're going to see these 2 teams again next month.  If Bama wins that, Aggy will claim the national title. 

Fuckin A

2 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

Dog offense isn't great, not as talented in the recent past.  Bama offense can hang numbers on the GA Defense.  We're going to see these 2 teams again next month.  If Bama wins that, Aggy will claim the national title. 

Bama can put up #s on any team.

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

My stupid ass was about to come in here with a hot take about how overrated Bryce Young is.  I have since reconsidered my evaluation of the young man's abilities.

its just crazy how open the Heisman was for Bijan this year. sucks.

2 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Dude, that was game 1 of the season.

Like many teams, Georgia is much better than they were opening weekend.

I agree that was game 1. In other words Georgia faced mediocre teams all season.  Their best win was Kentucky 

Edited by EuroHorn
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, EuroHorn said:

Hopefully if Bama wins they’ll be ranked 2 and 3 so at least one is eliminated in the first round 

zero chance of that happening.  the committee will get creative to ensure Bama is #2 and Georgia is #4.  Michigan is #1 if they win, and Cincinnati is #3 if they win (or ND goes to #3 if Cincinnati loses).  something like that.

• Hook 'Em 1