SEC Championship - Georgia V. Alabama

Wally Pryor

59 minutes ago, Droopy said:

Georgia is winning this game and it’s going to be over by halftime. 

On a side note, I’d pay $100 on a pay per view of the Alabama twirler/cheer section for this entire game. 

This aged well, dipshit. 

still want more shots of the Alabama Thots. 

8 minutes ago, Augustus said:

This is the 5th ranked team they've played. Their schedule hasn't been bad, by any stretch.

But I mean, look at where those teams are now.  Clemson was very bad for Clemson.  The SEC East was more garbage than usual, none of those games were ever in question.  Their two best wins were Arkansas and Auburn.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Hozz said:

But I mean, look at where those teams are now.  Clemson was very bad for Clemson.  The SEC East was more garbage than usual, none of those games were ever in question.  Their two best wins were Arkansas and Auburn.

Auburn and Kentucky were probably their best wins.  But any team that plays 5 opponents that finished ranked played a good schedule.

And it's not like being in a close SEC championship game against Alabama means you're exposed as a fraud.

• Hook 'Em 1

I've seen a girl beat a guy in the Dr Pepper thing before.

She did nothing but basketball two hand chest passes while the guy was trying to do real football throws.

This was a while ago. Everyone has figured out at this point that the two hand chest pass is the way to go 

• Like 1

Still better than Notre Dame and they may luck into the playoffs with zero quality wins.

Just now, Dutchrudder said:
4 minutes ago, Hozz said:

Still better than Notre Dame and they may luck into the playoffs with zero quality wins.

Yes that will be terrible and they will get crushed if that happens.  Honestly this feels like the title game to me, I'm not sure Michigan can compete with either team but I guess we'll see.