SEC Championship - Georgia V. Alabama

Wally Pryor

13 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Other leagues should start beating them if they are so overrated.  Neither OSU or Baylor would stay within 25 points of these two teams.

That’s what all the dipshits kept saying in 2018 until Georgia got buttfucked by a 4 loss Texas team and Clemson named the score against Bama

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

...The rest of the conference never roots for us out of conference or in the playoffs, so fuck em.

You are forgetting aggy. They almost consider Bama's playoff victories as their own. They even supported us, their arch rivals when we played for NC against USC by making t-shirts no less.

horns-bandaid.0.jpg

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Cool.  Two games in a single season.  Now do the other 19 seasons over the last two decades.

No.. two important data patients against out of conference competition. Alabama is the greatest team of all time. The other 13 dwarves have benefited from that spectacular success. No one needs to pull Georgia’s disappointing postseason performances, SEC homer.

3 minutes ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

I’ll ask you again.  With a Michigan loss, which 2-loss team do you have jumping the 1-loss Irish?

I hate to say it but Baylor's 11 wins and conf title are more impressive than Domer's 11 wins.

But the Domers aren't getting passed over if Michigan gives away the 4th spot. 

Edited by BluTechsan
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BluTechsan said:

I hate to say it but Baylor's 11 wins and conf title are more impressive than Domer's win.

But the Domers aren't getting passed over if Michigan gives away the 4th spot. 

With a Michigan loss tonight, the committee would have to choose a 2-loss 4-seed over a 1-loss Notre Dame.  I don’t see that happening.  

• Hook 'Em 1