SEC Championship - Georgia V. Alabama

Wally Pryor

Best team Georgia has in years and Kirby Smart rolls with a frat dude at QB instead of the two five stars he has on the bench.  Last year they missed the playoffs but meanwhile Clemson and Ohio State were playing each other with QB's from the Atlanta metro area.

Just a piss poor QB coach.  I would never consider going there if I were a blue chip QB.

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, Bama Chick said:

I’m super cool with the committee dropping UGA out, I don’t want to play them again and fuck them and the rest of the SEC. IDGAF about getting two teams in the playoffs. The rest of the conference never roots for us out of conference or in the playoffs, so fuck em.

The committee isn't dropping Georgia out.  No way.

Move on.

Just now, Steelers Roll Left said:

With a Michigan win: 1. Bama, 2. Georgia, 3. Michigan, 4. Cincinatti

With a Michigan loss: 1. Bama, 2. Georgia, 3. Cincinnati, 4. Notre Dame

Bama-Georgia rematch for the Natty, S-E-C S-E-C S-E-C style

Notre Dame doesn't jump anyone. They have ZERO quality wins, no conference championship and they're Catholic. 

3 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Other leagues should start beating them if they are so overrated.  Neither OSU or Baylor would stay within 25 points of these two teams.

What's Bama's best win out of conference? Miami? Lulz. Schedule shit against a real opponent OOC.