SEC Championship - Georgia V. Alabama

Wally Pryor

Just now, Michael Knight said:

The committee will take into account Notre Dame not having a coach

It shouldn't matter 1 iotta.

What happened on the field during the season is all that should matter.

And, I think Baylor's resume is better.

Heck, so is Michigan's, oSu's, and tOSU's 

but ND will get the spot.

So GO BLUE!!

Just now, Michael Knight said:

Ohio State , Baylor and Michigan

Yep. I'm not going to try to pick one of the 3 but cfp rules for teams without a ccg state they must "unequivocally" be better. I think, speaking for BU only, 3 wins over top 15 teams is hard for ND to overcome "unequivocally". 

• Hook 'Em 2

It would be epic comedy if ND makes it to the playoffs and wins without Kelly but it's not gonna happen. The conferences want to slow their roll on playoff expansion after the SEC move, the committee will not do anything to deligitimze the current process by picking a shitty ND team that just lost their head coach.

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Bama Cincy Michigan ND.  This is what it should be. But we will get fucked and see this garbage again 

ND had a much shittier schedule than UGA and it’s not even close, come on. Usually it wouldn’t have been this bad but their best opponent after Cincy was the the fighting orange slices. 

25 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

What is the over/under on how many threads there are on texaggy claiming they deserve to be in the playoffs?

are you crazy?....aggy beat Bama....they dont need no stinkin' playoffs! They already have the stone masons working on their stadium "wall of aggy champs" showing aggy to be the Natty winner this year by acclimation.....

Just now, 956 Worldwide said:

ND had a much shittier schedule than UGA and it’s not even close, come on. Usually it wouldn’t have been this bad but their best opponent after Cincy was the the fighting orange slices. 

Who fucking cares the only people that wants to see UGA get their shit pushed in again is sec homers. I don’t care if ND played all FCS teams. 

Who fucking cares the only people that wants to see UGA get their shit pushed in again is sec homers. I don’t care if ND played all FCS teams. 
Baylor as a conference champion is more deserving than ND. ND didn't play for a conference championship, so they shouldn't be considered at all.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

1. Bama

2. Michigan (if they win)

3. Georgia 

4. Cincinnati 

Committee absolutely wants Cincinnati to get embarrassed.  They aren't getting put above any 1-loss P5 champ or Georgia.

I could see that. Of course, if Michigan should lose…