SEC Championship - Georgia V. Alabama

Wally Pryor

Just now, gmr548 said:

Yeah Georgia definitely wants to be 0-4 vs Bama under Smart, have no hardware to show for a perfect regular season, and have to go through Bama again in the playoff (though tbf with OSU losing they might have had to anyway)

I love Vic, but those kinds of posts baffle me.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I don't understand what you're arguing. This is not a great Bama team. They should have lost to a bad Auburn team. How is giving up 24 at half and being down a TD not a scatching indictment of this supposed powerhouse Georgia team? They're 12-0 and now they look like they have zero shot at winning 2 playoff games. 

SEC. Play four shitty OOC teams. Then play eight games against overrated conference opponents, while avoiding half the other division for a decade.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Georgia was up 10-0 Danielson you dweeb. This isn't some awesome comeback opportunity. This is just another collapse in a long line of them. 

They’re collapsing all the way into the playoff. Bama is playing for their lives. Georgia is already in and they’re playing like it. 

Just now, Augustus said:

I'm glad they got the 1st down, but I don't know why, in that situation, you wouldn't spread everyone out as much as possible.

Allowing all 11 defensive guys to cram between the tackles...I've seen that get blown up more times than I can count.

7 times in the 4Q in the B12 champ game today. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Arkansas is the best team Georgia has played.  Sure, their defense has been dominating but they haven't played anyone.  Something like two ranked teams all year (Arkansas and Kentucky).

Both running teams. Their line dominated both with the secondary getting no real challenge.  

3 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Like aggy every year. UGA does the same. Plays a weak schedule gets hyped. Gets shit pushed in. Same shit diff year 

Let's not start comparing Georgia to aggy. That is a low blow lol. aggy has never finished higher than 3rd in their division in their decade long stint in the SEC. 

• Haha 2