Formula 1 2022

Anton Chigurh

Leclerc and god like Q3 second runs. Name a better duo. (Besides Ferrari and shittastic strategy calls). The man beat the entire field by over 3 tenths in S2 alone. Just insane. 

Can’t wait to see how Ferrari fuck this up tomorrow. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Leclerc and god like Q3 second runs. Name a better duo. (Besides Ferrari and shittastic strategy calls). The man beat the entire field by over 3 tenths in S2 alone. Just insane. 

Can’t wait to see how Ferrari fuck this up tomorrow. 

Those pre season Sainz is better than Charles posts did not hold up for a race. 

54 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Those pre season Sainz is better than Charles posts did not hold up for a race. 

This season has been good for my sanity. I thought I was going crazy this offseason seeing all the talk about Sainz being faster in race pace or less likely to crash when he was clearly slower and crashed more than Leclerc last year. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/9/2022 at 8:12 PM, Chewbacca said:
On 6/9/2022 at 5:43 PM, elfenix said:
i was literally across from a portable cell tower at imola and data was spotty at best using either tmobile's roaming or an italian eSIM (so, sometimes vodafone, sometimes others).  just too many devices in the area.  maybe mm band 5g, which is designed for shit tons of devices, would work better, but no idea if they'll bring those kinds of portable towers with them. 

My neighbor used to work at Verizon. He had something in his phone that would give him priority on cell towers even in places like that. He could be in the middle of Indy on Memorial Day and he could make a call.

On 6/10/2022 at 8:03 AM, kevwun said:

AT&T has something similar called FirstNet for first responders.  The devices have to have a special SIM card for it because it’s on a separate band.  They got a huge contract from the federal government to roll it out nationwide.

I forgot about it until y'all brought it up, but yeah, I have that on Verizon too, because FD.

On 6/10/2022 at 2:00 PM, ConferenceRoom said:

On Saturday in 2015 the wind coming off the seaway made the temperature such that I needed to buy a jacket. Still my favorite jacket. It felt like low 50s, maybe colder. 

Yep, when the sun's out, it's very nice, but when it isn't, it can get pretty chilly, even in June.