NFL Week 18

shadow_operative2.0

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

What could the NFL do if these teams literally took a knee the whole game and ended in a tie? Guarantees a playoff spot with zero effort or injuries and some good rest going into the playoffs. 

Nothing. But that would never happen in a million years. This is a huge divisional rivalry. 

This weekend of NFL has been ridiculously fun to watch. I loved the Red Zone guy going down his playoff chart today. As fun to watch as Tim Russert was on the election night with his charts. Miss that guy. 

Go Raiders! I’d love to see Carr make it to the show. They will probably be one and done but Carr is one of my favorite players in the league. He’s held that team together and gutted it out. Never been a diva or a bitch or demanded anything. Just always shown up for work and supported his teammates. Dude is so much better than people understand or give him credit for…just impressive.

Cant believe the Colts. What a shitshow. Had the easiest path in today and just shat all over the bed and themselves against the Jags. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

No way. The contact happened when the ball was already about to hit the ground. Definitely uncatchable. 

They just showed it again from a good angle. I think it was pretty close. Certainly close enough to flag it. 

The % chance of winning shit needs to die in a fire. I don't care what the %s say you don't fucking do that. Especially with 23 minutes left, especially on the road, especially in a playoff game. Your D has been pretty damn good. Punt the fucking ball. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1