NFL Week 18

shadow_operative2.0

20 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Huh?

it’s a salary cap league where the players get X percentage of revenue made. They will get what 52 cents out of every dollar generated. How is this more “just for the owners?” 

Owners don't ever get hurt, get suspended, or have to retire. Sure, this is "equal" in a general sense in any given year, but individual players will hardly notice any bump in pay.....over time, the owners make a shitload more money, and at the expense of the quality of product.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 1

Al the Colts had to do was beat the Jags. Geez. Wentz is just so inconsistent. Frustrating to watch.

Steelers can make playoffs if Colts can’t beat the Jags and Steelers beat the Ravens. I’d have fucking pulled Wentz by now. But whatever. It’s the fucking Jags. 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Al the Colts had to do was beat the Jags. Geez. Wentz is just so inconsistent. Frustrating to watch.

Steelers can make playoffs if Colts can’t beat the Jags and Steelers beat the Ravens. I’d have fucking pulled Wentz by now. But whatever. It’s the fucking Jags. 

Inconsistent? He consistently sucks.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

NFL is going to need to go the world cup route and do something like have all the NFC teams play at noon and all AFC play at 3 or something like that.

It won't happen but I would absolutely love it if they did just do the kneel down tonight.

1 minute ago, Deej said:

Cleveland is a much better team without Mayfield. Go figure.

Not to give any credit to Baker but he should have taken the contract offered in the off-season. Then had the surgery on his shoulder/arm as soon as he was hurt instead of betting on himself and hoping for a bigger payday. Watching QBs like Mahomes and Burrow and the like there is such a huge separation between Baker and those guys. Not to mention his attitude. Which sucks. He’s a coach killer. 

3 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

I'd imagine there are some frantic calls going on throughout the NFL offices right now....it would be fucking hilarious if Vegas and LA just said fuck you guys....we taking knees.

It would be. But the Steelers would probably be pissed.

If the Steelers manage to beat the ravens and the Jags beat Colts (likely) the Steelers will only get in if Raiders/Chargers doesn’t end in a tie. 

18 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

I'd imagine there are some frantic calls going on throughout the NFL offices right now....it would be fucking hilarious if Vegas and LA just said fuck you guys....we taking knees.

Won’t happen but would be the smart move.