Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

FB-IMG-1552520009008.jpg

Buffachickagra
Know to disembowel cows. Top predator that often faces off with the Chupacabra and Jackalope for territory dominance.
Fact.

An Sunday comics called Bizarro by Dan Piraro had one of the funniest tales I’ve seen but I can’t find it.

It was a Native American father & son standing up over the plains looking down on a large herd of buffalo. “Before the white man, these buffalo had wings.”
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

Yup.  He took an SUC beat (“Leanin’”) and recited a mishmash of SUC and Swishahouse lyrics on top of it. 

To be fair, that was not an SUC beat. Jermaine Dupri produced that track. It was the Kris Kross - Da Streets Ain't Right track. But yes, the SUC blew it up in this era with the June 27th freestyle they did in 1996. Drake even did his own rendition called November 18th but that was about 10 years ago. It is kind of weird that Big Tony is still doing a track over that track which was from over 2 decades ago. And released a video on it. But I thought there was a lot of cool slabs in the video.

To be fair, that was not an SUC beat. Jermaine Dupri produced that track. It was the Kris Kross - Da Streets Ain't Right track. But yes, the SUC blew it up in this era with the June 27th freestyle they did in 1996. Drake even did his own rendition called November 18th but that was about 10 years ago. It is kind of weird that Big Tony is still doing a track over that track which was from over 2 decades ago. And released a video on it. But I thought there was a lot of cool slabs in the video.

Vh1 pop up videos up in this thread all of a sudden