Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Yes, and if you knew the air density, cross sectional area of the man, drag coefficient of the man, and the velocity of the rv you could calculate how much he would slow down in the approximately 1 second it took him to jump up and come down.  I think you would find that the change in velocity was not really that significant. The force in Newton’s acting to slow him down would be equal to the air density times the drag coefficient times the cross sectional area divided by 2 times the velocity squared.  You take the calculated force in Newton’s acting on the man from air resistance and put it in the formula F=m*(v/t) where m is the mass of the man and t is the time it takes him to jump up and down and solve for v.  That should give you the change in velocity of the man.  Multiply the change in velocity time the time it takes him to jump up and come down and you then have the distance he fell behind.
What if it was a treadmill instead of a diving board?

56 minutes ago, markstanco said:
10 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:
weird way to tell folks you're married to an idiot

Pro tip: learn early young married kids. Get the wrong shit and buy additional unwanted items she doesn't like or want and you won't get sent to the store any longer.

And burn as many clothes as you need to in order to eventually never have to iron anything again. 

13 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

And burn as many clothes as you need to in order to eventually never have to iron anything again. 

On subject of clothes, whites and colors in a hot water wash.  Wash and dry her dry cleaning.  Use highest heat setting on dryer... This will get you off laundry duty... Unfortunately, I have been married long enough that she has me pretty domesticated and I can wash and iron with the best now.

Edited by BonzoMontreaux

24 minutes ago, BonzoMontreaux said:

On subject of clothes, whites and colors in a hot water wash.  Wash and dry her dry cleaning.  Use highest heat setting on dryer... This will get you off laundry duty... Unfortunately, I have been married long enough that she has me pretty domesticated and I can wash and iron with the best now.

I was fortunate enough to ruin a bunch of my wife's clothes early on in our marriage. 

42 minutes ago, LW Goatman said:

I was fortunate enough to ruin a bunch of my wife's clothes early on in our marriage. 

I just wash everything on cold together.  My stuff, her stuff, whites, colors.  I'll throw them in the dryer and hang my shit up and leave her shit there.  She started getting the hint that I'm not about to hang up all her shit, nor am I going to fold it for her.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, BonzoMontreaux said:

You'll make someone a wonderful wife.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

You'll make someone a wonderful wife.

I have to confess, I could already iron.  30+ years of marriage will naturally bring out some domestication other wise you will not be married for 30+ years.  

I have to admit though, since the pandemic started and she works from home, I can count on one hand how many loads of laundry I have done and how many times I have started the dishwasher.

• Hook 'Em 1