Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Longhornstampede said:

That scrawny bitch is definitely a BS meth head. Probably lives in a homeless camp in the local wooded areas...like near the cemetery. The other 2 are toss ups for Mesquite, Seagoville, PG and maybe even Garland

That’s the funniest shit I’ve read all year; but I’m baked. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Longhornstampede said:

That scrawny normal size bitch is definitely a BS meth head. Probably lives in a homeless camp in the local wooded areas...like near the cemetery. The other 2 are toss ups for Mesquite, Seagoville, PG and maybe even Garland

fifnormal size folk

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Longhornstampede said:

That scrawny bitch is definitely a BS meth head. Probably lives in a homeless camp in the local wooded areas...like near the cemetery. The other 2 are toss ups for Mesquite, Seagoville, PG and maybe even Garland

Grand Prairie can't represent?

Guest Lobo

actually my law school, it was very common to have part-timers who went for four years. Or people that did the LLM between undergrad and law school.  And then all the 5 year students from Fresno State and San Diego State...so yeah probably more 8 year folks than us 7 year folks, probably 60/40+ in that regard.  

Nobody calls any of them doctors though. 

1 hour ago, SurlyBDR said:

Screenshot-20210606-104935-Facebook.jpg

Charcoal/wood smoker. He couldn’t have lit it without opening it, removing the grate, putting some charcoal or wood in, putting some lighter fluid on, replacing the grate, and striking a match/lighter.

Chances are he would’ve seen the gas can at some point in that process.