Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

22 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Jesus some people are stupid.  $50 a month is $600 a year, or a .06% return on $1 million.  Take your $1 million now and put it in a savings account at .1% and you get $83.33 a month.

Put $1mm in doge and you would have Eleventy Billion per minute 

1 hour ago, Storm the Field said:

Follow up:

He was trying too hard to prove how big of a hustler he is and how he can make his money work for him. And said something fucking dumb. Turning down $1m for $50 a month shows me you have little intelligence and would not be some great "hustler".

25 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

He was trying too hard to prove how big of a hustler he is and how he can make his money work for him. And said something fucking dumb. Turning down $1m for $50 a month shows me you have little intelligence and would not be some great "hustler".

but what if he called JG Wentworth to get that cash out option on his structured 50/mo settlement?

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

200803264_2976005536004695_9014085202049

Tartar sauce, if I am getting fish or skrimps or oysters

5 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

D4D1E60E-AB94-4015-8997-9E26812492C9.jpeg

Dumb question, depends on the meat and my mood and the joint's tortialls. The flour tortillas I would not eat under any circumstances. This pic has to be from Cali or some other Yankee shithole.