Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

67a4787ecd53a50466c4af05620d69bb.jpg

A couple of garbage humans tried that on me back when I was 19 and working at a shitty Spaghetti Warehouse. They were mad that I wouldn't give them free refills on soup/salad/pasta (uh, sorry guys, this isn't Olive Garden) and tried to deduct half their meal from the tip line.

So I just changed the - to a + and got a nice $9 tip.

And for anyone thinking the negative tip thing is a neat trick, you're an idiot. You will never be charged less than the card was approved for on the Amount/Total line.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

A couple of garbage humans tried that on me back when I was 19 and working at a shitty Spaghetti Warehouse. They were mad that I wouldn't give them free refills on soup/salad/pasta (uh, sorry guys, this isn't Olive Garden) and tried to deduct half their meal from the tip line.

So I just changed the - to a + and got a nice $9 tip.

And for anyone thinking the negative tip thing is a neat trick, you're an idiot. You will never be charged less than the card was approved for on the Amount/Total line.

So Close Collider Video GIF by Movie Trivia Schmoedown

Had some as a freshman. Classes seniors needed to take to get those final credits, usually athletes. Health and PE.

Our school tried to fuck me on scheduling freshmen year. You could pick your schedule for the most part, so I chose world history for my first class. Got my schedule and those assholes had stuck me health. Had to go to the office and change that shit.

Health was a jerk off class taught by the girls basketball coach. Save that shit for senior year, take the jerk off class, then go home (seniors could usually leave at noon).
  • Hook 'Em 3

Our school tried to fuck me on scheduling freshmen year. You could pick your schedule for the most part, so I chose world history for my first class. Got my schedule and those assholes had stuck me health. Had to go to the office and change that shit.

Health was a jerk off class taught by the girls basketball coach. Save that shit for senior year, take the jerk off class, then go home (seniors could usually leave at noon).
Took health as a sophomore. Ended up messing around with a senior that worked at Hooters and sat next to me, was smoking hot, dumb as fuck and needed help to graduate. Great semester!
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, LW Goatman said:

I agree, its tough. Put me down for a Tecmo Bowl and an OG Zelda. 

I thought about this a while today. When I should have been doing important shit. 
Excitebike was my brother’s game, so that gets a nostalgic vote from me. As does Mike Tyson. Still remember the opponents. And the elation with beating each one. 
My answer is original Mario for the all-night campaign to save the princess, and Tecmo Bowl. Lawrence Taylor was awesome in that game. 

• Hook 'Em 1