Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

9 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

No Somerville Yeguas?  I am disappoint.

I once attended a game between the Center Roughriders and the Coldspring Trojans.  Obvious comments and bad jokes were bandied about all game.

I’be always thought Forney ISD wasted a golden opportunity. Their mascot is the jackrabbits. They’d sell a ton of merch if their mascot was the gators. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

I’be always thought Forney ISD wasted a golden opportunity. Their mascot is the jackrabbits. They’d sell a ton of merch if their mascot was the gators. 
Forney HS grad checking in here. Moved there from Mesquite in 99. Had no idea what a Jackrabbit was. And they have a big a statue of one in their old downtown area. We had rabbits everywhere out there where we lived.

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
3 hours ago, nnm said:

Forney HS grad checking in here. Moved there from Mesquite in 99. Had no idea what a Jackrabbit was. And they have a big a statue of one in their old downtown area. We had rabbits everywhere out there where we lived.

Go ahead. It’s ok to admit that you are a Forney Gator

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I always went for the steak finger basket. Loved that way more than their dry ass burgers.

The burgers are nothing special…safe and for $7 getting a sundae, fries and drink….decent deal if you’re in a pinch. Wouldn’t drive out of my way for one

Minnesotas home to DQ and I’ve never seen steak fingers. Must be a Texas loophole they added that we’re to pussy to challenge and get for ourselves

On 1/6/2023 at 1:44 PM, Spaulding Smails said:

My dad and I both love these HS football mascots.  Nice find.  Have some pos rep.

A few Texas high schools missing:

Falfurrias Jerseys

Schulenburg Short Horns

Tivy Antlers

Fredericksburg Billies

And, although not in Texas, the Dickinson Midgets out of North Dakota.

maybe not an actual mascot, but

D2628BEE-CBC6-49D0-8E7E-B87694E230EA.jpeg

The burgers are nothing special…safe and for $7 getting a sundae, fries and drink….decent deal if you’re in a pinch. Wouldn’t drive out of my way for one

Minnesotas home to DQ and I’ve never seen steak fingers. Must be a Texas loophole they added that we’re to pussy to challenge and get for ourselves

The Texas Dairy Queen franchises have their own menu and website…www.dqtexas.com.

No idea how it started though.

The Texas Dairy Queen franchises have their own menu and website…www.dqtexas.com.

No idea how it started though.

Yeah when I went up to Chicago for a couple of years on a tdy I was surprised by this.

Went in and ordered a dq dude, “what is that, we don’t have that”… so then I ordered a steak finger basket “what is that? We don’t have that either”

Then found out there is Texas DQ and then everyone else DQ

I think they also call theirs charburgers or something like that up there
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

We also got tacos on the menu.
  • Hook 'Em 2