Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

"

June 6, 1990. This is a day that is burned into my memory like a cattle brand. My mother was living in Nubia Square, at that time they were called Pierre Apartments. I walked into her house and told her, “Mama, we just killed someone.” She knew I wasn’t playing. She could see it in my face. She could hear it how I was breathing. She just looked at me and said, “Oh my God Keith.” She asked if I knew who it was and I said ,”Yes.” She began to cry because the victim and I were childhood friends. We had basically grown up together. There is a lot that took place that brought us to the point were one of us was dead and the other would go to prison for a very long time. Honestly, I cried because he was my friend. I knew his whole family. I had eaten with his family and him with mine. Now he was gone and I was on the run. I called my Mom a few days later and she said,”Baby, the police are looking for you everywhere. Keith I’m afraid they are going to kill you in the streets like a dog. Please come turn yourself in.”
I had a seven month old child at the time and I was hiding with her mom. My little family, that I had provided for, loved and protected was about to be broken up because I made a terrible decision. 
I had broken my Mother’s heart, created a single mom, a fatherless child and most importantly and significantly someone had lost their life all in a matter of a few seconds. 
A few days later I turned myself in because I didn’t want to break my mother’s heart again. She told me,”Son I would much rather come visit in prison than in the grave.”
To my friends family there are no words to express my deep regret and remorse for the pain I caused. I’m so sorry. Please find it in your hearts to forgive me.

I share these glimpses of truth from my life in the hopes they might reach someone who needs to hear it. Make good decisions. 
Nothing Beats An Original. #iamhiphop #hiphopforever"

41807198_2669452189747718_26892713225963