Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

We have two closet doors in our bedroom that open up to the same closet.  And for all these years, my wife would come to bed with hers slightly open.  And it bugged the shit out of me.  And I never really knew why.  I was just thinking about it again this morning as I compulsively closed mine.  I'm guessing it's some buried childhood trauma from that freaky clown doll.  Thanks for putting that back in my head asshole!   

Was that Steven Wright?  Or Mitch Hedberg?

Honest to god can't remember. I just remember watching it with my dad and we both fucking lost it on that quote.

Been trying to find that skit for awhile now.

Hahaha, some girl I’m friends with posted this , reading the comments is nothing but other women thanking her for the post and omg I’m glad I know this! What the fucking fuck, like credit card companies or anything like that know what your voice sounds like , or you could
Possibly just use one word to scam someone . Holy shit people are dumb on Facebook
dbb50ce7e0992eed081083b2fa4627b3.jpg

9 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Hahaha, some girl I’m friends with posted this , reading the comments is nothing but other women thanking her for the post and omg I’m glad I know this! What the fucking fuck, like credit card companies or anything like that know what your voice sounds like , or you could
Possibly just use one word to scam someone . Holy shit people are dumb on Facebook
dbb50ce7e0992eed081083b2fa4627b3.jpg

The thing is if you pass that post along, you get 3 years of good luck. I know someone who did, and the next week their dog started shitting 24K golden turds.

Another dude I know didn't and instead went on a submersible to check out some sunken boat or something. It didn't go well.

Scary.

• Like 3