Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

23 hours ago, deft said:

Fuck turning those little thumbscrews while bent over the tower and ducking under the desktop

I swear you could use a serial mouse cord as a grappling hook and you'd never miss.  Those fuckers would catch on anything and everything.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yep. Texas has some of the worst drivers in the country. 

Tell me you have not spent much time driving in places outside of Texas without saying you have not spent much time driving in places outside of Texas.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

I drive on 410 in San Antonio everyday. Clapped out Altimas and rattling ass takuache trucks rolling around dodging mattresses and other non secured loads. But yeah, I totally can agree with the thoughts about drivers in other parts.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

19 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
13 hours ago, ABSR said:
Tell me you have not spent much time driving in places outside of Texas without saying you have not spent much time driving in places outside of Texas.

Texas is the worst.

We ain't great, but we ain't the worst.    Our fatality rate per 100,000=15.2 and death rate per 100 million miles is 1.58.  Some of the states that have us "beat" besides those mentioned below....Florida, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, and others.

There were 39,508 fatal motor vehicle crashes in the United States in 2021 in which 42,939 deaths occurred. This resulted in 12.9 deaths per 100,000 people and 1.37 deaths per 100 million miles traveled. The fatality rate per 100,000 people ranged from 5.7 in Rhode Island to 26.2 in Mississippi. The death rate per 100 million miles traveled ranged from 0.71 in Massachusetts to 2.08 in South Carolina.

Footnote1

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 8/16/2023 at 2:03 PM, Steamboat1874 said:

What ?

The greatest Taco Bell item ever....

spacer.png

I would kill for an Enchirito or two right now.  I saved that picture.  

Supposedly last fall they were thinking of bringing them back for a couple of weeks.

Probably had my last Enchirito at this Taco Bell around 1980.

image.thumb.png.7b1ba3d86869ac9f8bac52737ad3fd13.png

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, deft said:

I drive on 410 in San Antonio everyday. Clapped out Altimas and rattling ass takuache trucks rolling around dodging mattresses and other non secured loads. But yeah, I totally can agree with the thoughts about drivers in other parts.

47 minutes ago, Mother mopar said:
1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:
Texas is the worst.

It is not bud, Asia by far is the worst followed by California then Florida.

Bullshit. Californians know how to put the pedal to the metal, and also move to the right if you're slow as shit. Zonies are the absolute fucking worst, and it's not even close