Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Who the fuck uses a camera for Zoom/Teams meetings?

The same loser nerds I posted about in the remote work thread. We have two guys on my team that voluntarily drive to a 90% empty office 3-4 days/week and book a 30 seat conference room for all our team meetings...the overhead camera is on, just pointing at 2 dorks in a giant conference room for the entirety of every meeting.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, WithoutAClue said:

toppings.jpg

From a pizza shop in Oslo I took my family to a few years ago. Check out #27 …

null_zps3a29a6e7.jpeg

Translation of the toppings for that item:  chicken, onions, paprika (obviously), corn, jalapeños (obviously), leeks, cayenne(obviously) and Norwegian mozzarella. 

Edited by nnm

6 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

What did I just watch? I don't understand....

5 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Greatness

It appears to be a Japanese video summary of the 2014 Oregon-Utah game where Kaelin Clay spiked the ball at the one-yard line and it was returned for an Oregon touchdown.  At any rate, it sets the bar for football game summaries that will probably never be broken.

rip_gravestone_invitation-r02e972d3935c411786d981b0d286a4a4_tcvqa_340.jpg
He ded. 
Also, that couple lives in NJ.  Or maybe Long Island.

Austin area guys bought our local marina and immediately bought two giant wrapped “I’ve got a baby dick” boats very similar to this one. The average depth of our bay is probably 4-7 feet. Of course they have the matching wrapped lifted trucks, and park them in the handicapped parking to keep them from being scratched.
  • Rage+1 3