Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

I would kill for an Enchirito or two right now.  I saved that picture.  
Supposedly last fall they were thinking of bringing them back for a couple of weeks.
Probably had my last Enchirito at this Taco Bell around 1980.
image.thumb.png.7b1ba3d86869ac9f8bac52737ad3fd13.png

Back in the ‘90s I’d knock down multiple enchiritoes prior to going home. 3-4 packages of “Hot” sauce on each and eat them with the provided spork! That was some great & cheap stuff!

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Back in the ‘90s I’d knock down multiple enchiritoes prior to going home. 3-4 packages of “Hot” sauce on each and eat them with the provided spork! That was some great & cheap stuff!

Hook’em!!!

My younger brother, may he RIP, used to make Enchiritos at home. HEB sold Taco Bell Enchirito sauce back then. Not sure if they still do or if they are even open for that matter.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Bullshit. Californians know how to put the pedal to the metal, and also move to the right if you're slow as shit. Zonies are the absolute fucking worst, and it's not even close

In my experience in driving in California, it doesn't matter if you are in the best sports car in the world pushing it to the max around the curves in a mountain two lane road, there is always some asshole in a Mercedes Sprinter van or something ridiculous riding your tail and flashing their lights at you because you won't pull over to let them pass, despite there not being a place for you to pull over. But on the bright side, if you run off the road and fall down some rocky gorge without a guard rail, they will turn on their flashers for a second to thank you as long as you were quick about it.

• Like 1

On 8/20/2023 at 10:42 AM, Bullneck said:

I would kill for an Enchirito or two right now.  I saved that picture.  

Supposedly last fall they were thinking of bringing them back for a couple of weeks.

Probably had my last Enchirito at this Taco Bell around 1980.

image.thumb.png.7b1ba3d86869ac9f8bac52737ad3fd13.png

Go to Taco Casa. Their menu is pretty much 80's Taco Bell

• Hook 'Em 2