Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

On the rare occasions when my dad packed my school lunch, this was exactly what I expected. 

My dad packed Brussel sprouts in my lunch on day in sixth grade.  He thought it was hilarious.  Not me, you could get beat up for eating something like that.  I had a friend who got nailed because there was a rumor he wore dinosaur pajamas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, nnm said:

Nope. It’s situational.

Corn tortillas are clearly better for enchiladas and tacos. 
But for a burrito or as a side bread, to use as a utensil, pushing food into your spoon/fork, flour tortillas are the only way to go. 
And as I’ve shared before, growing up in rural Northern NM, overwhelmingly Hispanic area, in which the older generation only spoke Spanish, all the abuelitas had a daily supply of fresh flour tortillas cooking. That smell of fresh tortillas, cooked on the wood stove cooktop, as I came in with my buddies from a morning or afternoon traipsing around the mountains and arroyos, is indelibly burned into my brain.
One of the best tastes in the world is some fresh butter slathered on a hot flour tortilla, fresh from the stove. 

Allow David Cross GIF

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, nnm said:

Nope. It’s situational.

But for a burrito or as a side bread, to use as a utensil, pushing food into your spoon/fork, flour tortillas are the only way to go. 
And as I’ve shared before, growing up in rural Northern NM, overwhelmingly Hispanic area, in which the older generation only spoke Spanish, all the abuelitas had a daily supply of fresh flour tortillas cooking. That smell of fresh tortillas, cooked on the wood stove cooktop, as I came in with my buddies from a morning or afternoon traipsing around the mountains and arroyos, is indelibly burned into my brain.
One of the best tastes in the world is some fresh butter slathered on a hot flour tortilla, fresh from the stove. 

Shit I like to put a corn tortilla inside a flour tortilla and then load it from there.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.101d897c579f247fd6dd8929bf5d86cb.jpg

Hiring Scott Campbell?

2 hours ago, nnm said:

Nope. It’s situational.

And sometimes with a little cinnamon and sugar along with the butter. 

• Like 1