Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Both taste amazing, but if I am cooking more than a 2-3 strips it's going in the oven.  It's simply the superior method in terms of ease.

My youth is filled with memories of dad cooking bacon in the microwave on one of these.  Was a pretty good method, not too greasy, had the right amount of crispiness, all around, 8 out of 10.

image.jpeg.30bcd5c39fd57d45f3f37d139b6350c0.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

My youth is filled with memories of dad cooking bacon in the microwave on one of these.  Was a pretty good method, not too greasy, had the right amount of crispiness, all around, 8 out of 10.

image.jpeg.30bcd5c39fd57d45f3f37d139b6350c0.jpeg

We won't microwave anything on plastic or bpa these days, due to you know, plastics melting and eating it.

But it's crazy how much we did growing up. Today I cringe thinking of hot coffee in sytrofoam and what you are ingesting, but we didn't think twice of biting the styrofoam cups and chewing them and spitting it out as a kid.

We all arguing, time for the battle of the contaminated ones : r/memes

Edited by animaltobacco11
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

6 hours ago, Crapinon said:

Someone on this board convinced me to just throw it all in a skillet and let fate sort the frying out. Works great and I've been doing it for years.  

You mean a whole 1 lb package at once?  Does that really work?  Do you even separate it?

• Hook 'Em 1

IMG_2046.jpeg.155ca3911c86605f5209b6f827885aa9.jpeg

Had this discussion with my millennial daughter recently. She made fun of me for the double space after a period. I keep it up for two reasons. First, because that’s what I learned. Second, because when you type on phones, they usually automatically insert periods. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3